Online now
Online now

Posts by Steellover(sub male)
Search found 305 matches
It's been said many times but worth repeating:
Any time a potential date and/or partner asks for money before you have actually met them face to face... ...it is almost certain you will never meet t ...
Thu May 16, 2024 2:37 am • 19 Replies • 594 Views
I was VERY dissappointed with my experience on Alt. They lead you on, "It's totally free!" but then, after you sign up you find out you basically can't do anything- including (especially) message any ...
Tue May 14, 2024 2:46 am • 11 Replies • 510 Views
It's been said many times but worth repeating:
Any time a potential date and/or partner asks for money before you have actually met them face to face... ...it is almost certain you will never meet t ...
Tue May 14, 2024 2:36 am • 19 Replies • 594 Views
Although a different dynamic (malesub vs female domme) I would love to engage in this type of play; to be cross-dressed in a slutty manner and subsequently "pimped out" by my domme. That would be ho ...
Tue May 14, 2024 2:34 am • 10 Replies • 286 Views
Author
Forum
Topic
It may be just you; what is it about this site that you perceive to be lacking of late? I haven't noticed. Do you think forum participation has slacked off? I admit, I don't really look at the pers ...
Sun May 12, 2024 9:39 am • 11 Replies • 510 Views
After a few weeks, if you are wanting to hook up in real life, and the person on the other end is simply making excuse after excuse after excuse to NOT meet up in real life, I would say these three th ...
Sat May 11, 2024 10:35 pm • 19 Replies • 594 Views
After a while you realize that a professional might satisfy your short-term urge to submit and be dominated. They might satisfy your need to experience your fetishes in real time. But it is a short ...
Mon May 06, 2024 1:55 am • 12 Replies • 567 Views