4 days ago. Sat 19 Jan 2019 03:12:11 PM IST
This week I learned a lot about myself and a lot about some others in this community! And some kink stuff too, but mostly people!
- made some new friends, and have gotten to interact with those I have admired through reading their blogs.
- found others like me and asked as many questions as social etiquette will allow.
- kink shaming is real and happens right here in the Cage.
- there is a way to let someone know that you do not agree with them and still keep it classy.
- for the most part, people really just want to help educate those who are willing to learn.
- like my father always said..."opinions are like assholes. Everyone's got one and some of them stink." I'll just leave that one right there. Teehee!
- trust your gut and stand your ground.
- respect personal space and the privacy of others (this one is more of an *ahem*)
Most of this (and more) occurred in the chat.
It's been a good week, educational, odd, fruitful. Sidenote, I'm like super excited because I've gotten to talk to a few people whose blogs I follow religiously, and I geeked a little bit. May sound silly, but to read someone's words all the time and then have that energy directed at you? Awesome.😊
Much love, and keep it kinky 😉