Online now
Join us!

Search found 7 matches
Forum
  Topic: How did you get or pick your screen(or lifestyle) name?
SweetPinkKitten

Replies: 64
Views: 3262

PostForum: Generally speaking   Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:54 pm   Subject: How did you get or pick your screen(or lifestyle) name?
Mine has no real depth of meaning, most names that I tried were all ready in use when creating my account. I wanted a non threatening name, something reflective of my character, not sure I succeeded, ...
  Topic: Is online domination Planned obsolescence?
SweetPinkKitten

Replies: 38
Views: 3219

PostForum: Generally speaking   Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:26 pm   Subject: Is online domination Planned obsolescence?
Obsolescence? I see it as dynamic, like everything in life, it’s whatever you make it.
When I took my first steps into the big wide world of D/s a few years ago, after having only ever had on long t ...
  Topic: Is BDSM spiritual for you?
SweetPinkKitten

Replies: 13
Views: 554

PostForum: Generally speaking   Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:30 am   Subject: Is BDSM spiritual for you?
Being a spiritual person is synonymous with being a person whose highest priority is to be loving to yourself and others. A spiritual person cares about people, animals and the planet. A spiritual per ...
  Topic: A Bit Of Valentine's Day Fun - With A Prize!
SweetPinkKitten

Replies: 25
Views: 1743

PostForum: Generally speaking   Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:46 pm   Subject: A Bit Of Valentine's Day Fun - With A Prize!
Roses are red
Violets are blue
What I thought was lube
Turned out to be glue

SPK
  Topic: BDSM Test
SweetPinkKitten

Replies: 6
Views: 164

PostForum: Generally speaking   Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:57 pm   Subject: BDSM Test
I’d say, as with any test, it’s only relevant at that particular date and time, ie an STD test will only give you an accurate result for the date and time it’s taken, maybe you’re cured today, maybe t ...
  Topic: A Bit Of Valentine's Day Fun - With A Prize!
SweetPinkKitten

Replies: 25
Views: 1743

PostForum: Generally speaking   Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:46 am   Subject: A Bit Of Valentine's Day Fun - With A Prize!
Hey fiddle, diddle
The slave did a piddle
The Dom jumped over the bed
The little laughed to see such fun
And the Domme ran away with the spoon (sub)

apologies

SPK
  Topic: *WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here
SweetPinkKitten

Replies: 743
Views: 58219

PostForum: Generally speaking   Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:31 am   Subject: Hi
Hi, my name is SweetPinkKitten, SweetPink or SPK if you prefer. I’m 51, bi curious, submissive female with occasional switch tendencies.
I’ve 10 years of real life experience as a submissive. I’m he ...

Page 1 of 1