Online now
Online now

Who’s here seeking dom/sub relations (online) that they’re hiding/can’t have at home?

zash
4 years ago • Jan 30, 2020
zash • Jan 30, 2020
I agree with MB , that if you never try how would you know if this life style would be just a kink or a real thing for you . Cheating is a serious thing , but I think that even thinking about someone else is kind of cheating !

But here comes the question ;

What would be worst , cheating to your half or cheating to yourself ? Hurting your half or hurting yourself ?

And what is the guarantee that starting an online D/S relationship would not become a real life one ? How would you put the limits and stay just in online one , once you fall in love ?

Cheating has many faces

Would you cheat to find yourself ? Probably yes .

Would you stay in unhappy and unfulfilled relationship, just to spare the feelings of your husband or wife ?

I don’t think that the bad guy is just the guy or women cheating , what about the “victim” ? Why they would be not the Bad guy in the story , when they surely know that they are not gonna be able to fullfill the needs or desires , but they don’t talk about it and just ignore it and continue living together with him?

I am not judging no one , likewise I would not liked to be judged, but there is never just black or white , but many shades in between.

Z
CraftyLove​(sub female)
4 years ago • Jan 30, 2020
CraftyLove​(sub female) • Jan 30, 2020
4 years with a man who isn't interested.
We tried and I have offered everything in between to help.
Our relationship isn't great but he knows I seek something more.

I believe honesty is the best policy.
sweet november​(sub female)
4 years ago • Jan 31, 2020
I remember this post!
With that in mind:

I've personally been cheated on numerous times by my ex. But he also was very emotionally abusive, for example, isolating me and not allowing me to have my own friends among other things, and I stayed for the kids.

While he was planning, behind my back, to leave me AND take our kids....even though he would continually tell me he never wanted kids (of course he didn't tell me this before we married or before we had kids). He caused and is still causing pain with our children. Years later.

I was raised in a very strict religion and household that also told me who I could and couldn't be and who I could and couldn't be friends with or date.

My kids are grown now.

I am remarried now but I told him that I will never let him or anyone else dictate how I live my life or who I speak to.
Just as I don't do it to him.

We have basically 0 sex life.
It's hard. Sometimes I feel like i am never going to have sex again and feel that intimacy again.
But we share other intimacies.

He knew I had a Dom, once I grew feelings..he knew. Even knew his name. He knew we talked on the phone as it was long distance.
He knew when my Dom died and has let me cry on his shoulder.
He knew we exchanged mail and even has seen the things my deceased Dom gave me and his brothers gave me after his death.

I'm glad that my SO knew. He has tried to be a Dom in the bedroom but he just can't.

Now, was it worth it?
Yes. Am I still morning, yes.
But I learned so much about myself and was able to be truly me for once in my life and I won't regret that.

Would I do it again? I don't think so....it hurt too much to lose him and I Don't want to go through that again. But that's how I feel today. Who knows what the future. Brings. I only want to be happy. And I just want to continue to get to know me.

Plus im getting older and so many Doms want young.

BTW please don't approach me right now as a Dom if you've read this. If anything. I know my heart can't put anything into it. And for me, the heart has to be involved.

My husband knows that I love him.
I do believe that you can love more than one person...sometimes it just happens.

So...i guess my advice would be
1) get ready to be slammed with a post like this
2) some people judge, others don't
3) try to be honest with SO.
If they don't like it and you can...separate at least as a trial..
One can even be separated and live in the same home.

Both parties should strive to make a marriage work. If that's what they want.

Just remember....a D/s relationship....even online...can be very intense...i think for the female their hearts get very involved.

Anyway....i guess I just rambled on and on....