Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

LatexHer​(dom male)
5 years ago • Dec 28, 2018

2019 - A year of expectations?

LatexHer​(dom male) • Dec 28, 2018
Hello all,
I am known on the Internet and around Chicago as "LatexHer" a married, Dom, Male of a certain age. People have found me on Deviant Art, Flickr, Tumblr, Bdsmr, Yahoo, and many other sites as I have been in the D/s community for many years. Began my journey in this direction way back in the mid-seventies helping Barbra Behr selling adult Fetish /Bondage magazines (House of Milan).
As my journey continued I became a photographer, with my main interest being fetish/bondage photos of women. As I aged I had the wonderful opportunity to befriend William (Bill) Jones, who at the time was the ONLY manufacturer of custom stainless steel chastity belts here around Chicago and the USA. I had the pleasure of meeting the intoxicating John Green of JG-Leather through Bill.
As we transitioned from actual photos to digital cameras - I too transitioned. Back in the 1970s we only had Slaves and Masters, but as our LGBTQ community matured we invented Dominants, submissives, switches and more. I too matured as I became a writer of short fetish stories, along with with the designer and builder of Dungeon toys and props.
Today, I am married to a wonderful understanding woman, who rarely plays, or joins in my pleasure games. I still take photos of the ladies in my in-home dungeon, for their husbands, boyfriends, and on rare occasions for a model, Mistress or two, adding to their portfolios!
2019 will be another year of great expectations, shows, sloshes, munches and play. Perhaps some of you will write or we may become friends? The only thing we all don't all have enough of is Time - as it keeps slipping away with each rise of the Sun.
IrishHighlander12​(switch male)
5 years ago • Dec 28, 2018
I'm in same situation as mentioned here. Very new and still trying to figure out what my desires are and roles in all the variety of BDSM. I've talked to others in FB groups and honestly became more confused with all the opposing advice.

One of the FB members suggested The Cage for good help and advice.. so here i am!

I'll read through all i can here in the site and see how it goes, then i can ask intelligent questions for your advice..

and happy new year all..!

Rob
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Dec 29, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Dec 29, 2018
Welcome everyone! It's lovely to see so many new members who have joined us over the holiday season! If you aren't Premium please make sure to check out our live chat, usually a Premium only feature open to everyone for the month of December!
Satin Silhouette​(sub female)
5 years ago • Dec 29, 2018
I am new to the world of BDSM, Dom/Sub relationships, and the Daddy Dom/Baby Girl relationship I am craving. I am a submissive girl myself, and I've been told and sort of discovered I am a natural submissive. I am not entirely sure what it means in its entirety, but it seems to fit. My relationship status is a bit complicated at the moment, but I hope to be entering into a Daddy Dom/Baby Girl relationship and lifestyle with someone soon. I am refraining because I want to learn. I want to gain knowledge, make some friends/mentors who are both subs themselves or daddy/doms that are willing to help, possibly be trained, find events, etc. I have always been one who needs as much information as possible, especially since I struggle with decisions so much. I hope everyone has a wonderful day/night! Thank you!
Roro77​(sub male)
5 years ago • Dec 30, 2018

New male sub

Roro77​(sub male) • Dec 30, 2018
Im new to this sub it is something I have been wanting to experience I want to have no control over what is being done to me to be degraded dominated humiliated by males or females whatever they want they do
Blueyedom13​(dom male)
5 years ago • Dec 30, 2018

Hi all!

Blueyedom13​(dom male) • Dec 30, 2018
New to this site but not this wonderful world of kink. I am a male Dom/daddy dom. Feel free to check out my profile or send me a message if you like. I will be updating my profile as time goes. On another note for any subs, I promise to try and keep the true definition of a Dom alive with my actions.
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Jan 2, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Jan 2, 2019
Bump! Just a reminder to all of our new members, please take a moment and say hello! We'd love to hear a bit about you and why you have joined us inside THE CAGE.
Vapeking56w​(sub male)
5 years ago • Jan 3, 2019

Baby boy trying to learn and im a virgin.

Vapeking56w​(sub male) • Jan 3, 2019
Im new to the site. My friend introduced me to the cage. Im a new sub. I just found out im into ageplay. What should i do?