Online now
Online now

Newbie- where to start?

Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
5 years ago • Jan 17, 2019
Also want to direct folks to Amdi's recent blog.. 41 minutes of Evie Lupine and friends talking about this.
A great discussion, worth the time.

https://thecage.co/blog/userblog.php?postid=10707&blog_id=14503
dollMaker​(dom male)
5 years ago • Jan 17, 2019
dollMaker​(dom male) • Jan 17, 2019
Evie Lupine has produced some great content, but has also fairly recently suggested that faking it until you make it is ok, something I do not personally agree with. However this has been my only major wtf moment with her content, which is why I continue to suggest her as a good source of information. I don't think anyone should do anything until they know how to do it safely and competenly, that is why I often suggest people learn about the basics before trying anything out. Faking it before you make it is potentially very dangerous.

Regarding on The Cage information and teaching programs, which are in principle a good idea, if run in an open, inclusive way, but the elephant in the room regarding this is the legitimacy, actual experience and personal ethics and behaviour of anyone involved in presenting such a thing. No one wants something run, or presented by someone or by a group of people who don't walk the walk, lack the experience to present solid information, and equally bad have been involved in unethical damaging abusive BDSM.
wizzard​(dom male){A Daddy Do}
4 years ago • Feb 8, 2020
I agree and I'm willing to put in my takes on what is expected, out of a sub wanting to know more about this lifestyle, or even role-playing for just the sexual aspects.
I would like to say that so much of this lifestyle can not be learned, or can't be taught thru just this format. submitting has to be observed, and learned in person directly from their dom. For example when trying to show respect there are so many small little differences that one finds it ok for a sub to ask questions, another dom may feel that is being disrespectful, even looking at the dom or not reacting right now to their words may be enough to set them off. Watching another cpl into this can be very helpful, but each and ever couple will have different takes and ideas on their style of life. Most of you knowledge about this lifestyle will have to come from your own Dom. Your limits, likes desires, are all unique to you, and can also only be learned by knowing you, not what is suppose to be, according to anyone else rules about this lifestyle. I will also say that this is to me by far the best style of relationship that I know of. It will be both or yours best chance to be truly happy and satisfied with your on going relationship. there will be less drama and more love and respect with one of you submitting to the other.