Online now
Online now

MasterBrads painpet​(sub female){OWNED}
5 years ago • Jan 18, 2019

I've received a couple of strange messages but the one the other night threw me. I guess I'm here asking if I handled and my thought process was correct. It's really a DUH HEY response for me to know. So here is the jest of the message.....

It was talking about himself. Then he said he read my profile saying he knew we were a match and I sounded really nice. He wanted to be sir/master. I could come live with him and all my desires and wants would be cared for. Along with his phone number.

My thought was I never have spoken, this is surely a fake scammer. So I just deleted and kept it moving... I think my thinking was correct. A little cautious because of a previous situation. Right or wrong.....
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Jan 18, 2019
Please file a report on this user. We may take no action and just conclude he's "enthusiastic". However it's still good for us to know about and if he does turn out to be nefarious we can take action.
    The most loved post in topic
@Kara... Thank you. It's just of those it was familiar to another issue, threw me a red flag. Maybe if he wasn't rude he wouldn't be desperate. You can more with sugar and honey than you can with vinegar. Don't mean to sound cruel but you just shouldnt be rude.
Kara​(sub female){Dark Roast}
SweetSubFl wrote:
@Kara... Thank you. It's just of those it was familiar to another issue, threw me a red flag. Maybe if he wasn't rude he wouldn't be desperate. You can more with sugar and honey than you can with vinegar. Don't mean to sound cruel but you just shouldnt be rude.

Snark and bluntness work way better for me than repression of feelings. This guy is a repeat offender and has been a problem for months, if it’s who I think it is. He’s sent many the same message. It’s not rude to tell the truth, but it is rude to patronize others.
Hydra1234​(dom male)
Hydra1234​(dom male) • Jan 18, 2019
The best way to tell if someone truly read and thought through what you have put on your profile is to see how tailored the message is to you personally, even as a Dom when I get random messages I look to see if they have
A) Read through my profile and start the message off, with what I have asked them to say.
B ) How tailored is it to me? Are they asking about things on my profile or is it a more generic copy and paste message that everyone else gets
C) What their profile states about them, although I give everyone a chance to talk with me whether they have things on their profile or not, I prefer them to have information about parts of them (If they don't like putting hobbies etc on their profile then simple things such as what got them into the lifestyle or how they like to live the lifestyle).

If they don't put much effort into the first message and actually getting to know who I am way in advance to even discussing if I should be a part of their private life in a romantic, playful or part-time way then I don't see them as putting in the effort for a long drawn out conversation.
Thank you...i have started pulling their profile up before reading the message. It helps me alot. If there is nothing written or very little on the profile I don't spend much time.

Again thank you for your input. The
Freya369
Freya369 • Jan 18, 2019
Absolutely correct...F
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Jan 18, 2019
SweetSubFl said

Quote: It was talking about himself. Then he said he read my profile saying he knew we were a match and I sounded really nice. He wanted to be sir/master. I could come live with him and all my desires and wants would be cared for. Along with his phone number.

First line, thats ok, people will talk about themselves.

Second line really, how would anyone know from a profile that they were a match? Answer they don't and can't. Shared kinks -assuming its that- does not on their own a relationship make = Red Flag.

Third sentence another Red Flag, wanting to be Sir or Master so early on, before any connection has been made or any negitation takes place etc, a definte no no. Indicates someone who as Kara said is super desperate and thirsty or a wanabe fantasist who has zero knowledge regarding what BDSM is. Not someone to get involved with.

'I could come and live with him and all my desires and wants be cared for' massive Red Flag. That is seriously worrying and could indicate all sorts of crazy, dangerous stuff. Anyone talks about that early on - RUN, and don't look back.

Giving a phone number so early on is concerning too. Does anyone give their number out from the get go, to a stranger on the internet, before any level of trust is established? I don't think so. Another Red Flag.

I would not assume this is just a wanabe super thirsty desperate fantasist. Mr advice report them and pass the details on to Cage admin.

Don't, repeat don't abandon common sense when on here. If it seems too much, too quick, too good to be true, not what is safe practice in vanilla land then don't do it in kink land. Please stay safe first before anything. If you need advice reach out to admin, to Kara, curiouskittyy to get a second, even third opinion. First above all, keep safe, stay safe.

Last edited by * on Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:58 pm, edited 2 times in total
@dollmaker... Thank you for your comments. All the red flags I felt. I second guess myself alot but I guess with reading the blogs and forums are helping me grow. All you guys are great. Thanks for helping me