Online now
Online now

Pain Toys

SubAtomic
5 years ago • Jan 23, 2019

Pain Toys

SubAtomic • Jan 23, 2019
There is a new sub in my life and while I really do enjoy our sessions - for the life of me I cannot do much to push her limits.

The usual flogger and paddle seem to be 'lightweight' for her. My arm felt like it was going to fall off the other night. I need to work smarter, not harder.

I've ordered a horse quirt - but wondered if there was another 'toy' out there found to effective when giving an ass beating.

Also: If you use a crop - what kind? and why?

Thank You for the help!
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
A caning is much worse than a paddling or flogging. And whipping areas like her feet is more painful than whipping her ass. A Wartenberg wheel can completely fray your senses and nerves if used in the correct ways.

There are all kinds of options.
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Jan 23, 2019
In my opinion a crop isnt that big of a deal.

I agree with AKitten.

Also good is electricity.

Singletail is nice and stingy...
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
depends on what she likes...sting, thuddy, short and sharp, etc..etc. Not all "pain" is created equal. Each sub it will take a different style or selection to get them to space...that is if pain is their personal trigger (or part of a sequence of events/or sensual triggers, combined with pain)

You asked about working smarter....Her being new to you, you might like to try using everything you have, one by one and asking her for feed back and maybe even use a rating system till you find her idea style and way to blend it with yours. Might save on you buying toys that might not have an impact (nopun intended) on her

I use many different styles of crops, paddles, canes, cats andd single tail. Like mentioned above even electric and the odd electric swatter. I even employ stock whips on the odd occasion all my subs differ in their needs, no two react the same. I have tailor to each sub to reach limits.
    The most loved post in topic
SubAtomic
SubAtomic • Jan 23, 2019
Thank You so much for the input AKittenforSir, Master Bear and Miss Bonnie. All appreciated.

I have so much fun with her - she is a delight. - I just want to be breathing heavy for the right reasons icon_smile.gif

MissBonnie I will be using your advice next session.
Slick​(dom male){None}
5 years ago • Mar 17, 2019

Clips and clothspins!

Slick​(dom male){None} • Mar 17, 2019
Using strings for removal or twitching, so many types of clamping devices which can be utilized in so many ways. Let the sub be creative in experimentation providing a personal imput! Virsatility, affordability, ease of concealment for secret use in public, and an all time favorite of mine as a Dom or as a sub! Being solo at this time I am even as I text this enjoying multiple devices making me squirm in agony and of anticipation of when I finish this comment and rudely start yanking on the strings and ripping them off of me body. Countdown 1,2,3, ripping!!!
Slick​(dom male){None}
5 years ago • Mar 17, 2019

Clips and clothspins!

Slick​(dom male){None} • Mar 17, 2019
Using strings for removal or twitching, so many types of clamping devices which can be utilized in so many ways. Let the sub be creative in experimentation providing a personal imput! Virsatility, affordability, ease of concealment for secret use in public, and an all time favorite of mine as a Dom or as a sub! Being solo at this time I am even as I text this enjoying multiple devices making me squirm in agony and of anticipation of when I finish this comment and rudely start yanking on the strings and ripping them off of me body. Countdown 1,2,3, ripping!!!