Online now
Online now

BDSM Test

Curlyniccia{Protected}
5 years ago • Feb 11, 2019

BDSM Test

Curlyniccia{Protected} • Feb 11, 2019
Just out of curiosity, how much weight do you give the BDSM Test?
Do you define yourself by the results?
Do you believe it?
I have taken the test and am surprised by the results. So I'm just wondering?
CrimsonPaw
CrimsonPaw • Feb 11, 2019
I was just talking with someone today about the test. I've learned that it changes with your mood and can be manipulated easily. I wouldn't put too much weight on it. I plan to use the results to explore a bit more about myself and the categories that seem prominent.

Edited for spelling errors
Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
AmberRising wrote:
I was just talking with someone today about the test. I've learned that it changes with your mood and can be manipulated easily. I wouldn't put too much weight on it. I plan to use the results to explore a bit more about myself and the categories that seem prominent.

Edited for spelling errors

Yep.. all true. Some categories are ranked by as little as one or two questions, and the descriptions are broad and vague.

@CurlyNiccia, that doesn't mean the test is completely useless. If results suprise you, it's worth examining them. Not from a sense of 'hrmm..I guess I'm repressed and am really secretly into xyz", but rather from the perspective of "perhaps there's an aspect of xyz that appeals to me, but isn't expressed conventionally". It's worth reading up on that particular aspect, understanding the variety, seeing if something resonates or appeals. It certainly doesn't mean, "Welp..guess I'm a slave now, time to find a master.." or anything definite.
    The most loved post in topic
Curlyniccia{Protected}
Curlyniccia{Protected} • Feb 11, 2019
Some one said they saw something in me and asked if I had taken the test.
When I showed the results they were like 'thought so!'
Apparently I have more slave tendencies, but that has never been for me.
Not a side I was ever interested in.
I like the idea as you've both said that certain parts may appeal to me and I may just look into that a bit more.
Thanks guys x
Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
Curlyniccia wrote:
Some one said they saw something in me and asked if I had taken the test.
When I showed the results they were like 'thought so!'
Apparently I have more slave tendencies, but that has never been for me.
Not a side I was ever interested in.
I like the idea as you've both said that certain parts may appeal to me and I may just look into that a bit more.
Thanks guys x

Ahh. Yep, it's usually slave or degradee that folks react strongly to. I'd interpret that as you wanting to surrender control, enjoying acts of service and a strong stern Dom. These things will push your slave % higher, but that doesn't mean that you'll enjoy the dynamic in its traditional form.

DD/lg is also like that. A high babygirl/little rank is more indicative of enjoying a nurturing and supportive dynamic rather than needing to run out and buy a soother and a onesie. ?
SweetPinkKitten​(sub female)
I’d say, as with any test, it’s only relevant at that particular date and time, ie an STD test will only give you an accurate result for the date and time it’s taken, maybe you’re cured today, maybe tomorrow you’ll contract a disease, it’s that dynamic, only gives a snapshot of who you are.

SPK
HuntertheYeenQueen​(dom femme){Allie Kat}
I don't give it much weight. It's fun to take, it helped me to look into one aspect of BDSM I wasn't really into before and now I have an interest in, but other than that... *shrugs* it's just fun. It's more focused on sex, too, which doesn't explain how I am in my relationship in general - I like to bottom from time to time, but I have no interest in submitting to my husband. So... I don't hold it to be 100% me. Plus, I took it 3 different times over the course of a week, and my results changed every time - some pretty drastically - because of the moods I was in. Anything that can change that much that quickly, I don't put much faith into haha.

But, as I said, it's still fun, and I keep the results on my profile just 'cause. It's kind of a basic overview for people who are interested in talking to me. So why not?