Online now
Online now

Difference of age

SchrodingersDinosaur​(switch female)
5 years ago • Feb 14, 2019
Henna the Dinosaur weighing in.... when I was a younger person I tended to only date (frequently a euphemism for have sex with) people older (and in some cases much older) than myself. I think that it was a factor of just being too old for my age. I always ran with older friends and just tended to get along better with adults than other kids my own age. Don't think it was looking for parental figures or anything like that, although I've had that suggested to me. If anything I nurtured (or corrupted, depending on your perspective) those older than me just as easily as I would have if I'd been the chronologically advanced one. Think someone else here mentioned the old soul thing, I totally feel/ felt that. But now that the inevitable march of time has me on the long in the tooth side of the equation, like Josh mentioned, I have to expand my horizons or I'm going to be stuck screwing dead folks. And Henna is a kinky bitch but not that kinky!

Definitely have no quibble atall with casual encounters in regards to age but have to admit, in contemplating my first serious relationship with someone significantly younger (like young enough to be my kid, but yes, legal, you sick fucks! ?), it does give me pause. Had to ask him, what will your friends say, your parents? What if you do decide you want children? That train has left the station for me. And what about knowing that I'll be old and done and he'll still be in the prime of his life, would he be able to move on, because I'd want him to. No answers here from me yet, just Henna's food for thought.

Last edited by * on Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total
Lord Nickolaidas​(dom male)
5 years ago • Feb 15, 2019

Re: Difference of age

Spirited wrote:
Hello to all,

I have noticed I tend to be attracted to men at least slightly older than me. However a few times I encountered men that did not want to pursue further once they saw that we had a substantial difference of age (for example 15-20 years). Knowing we were not searching for just a play but for a long-term relationship, their reasoning was sound to me. For example, I was told that he did not see how in 10 years he would be able to completely satisfy my needs and that it was not fair for me to get involved in such relationship. I understand the reasoning but when you connect with someone to very deep levels, sometimes not even searching for that love, I find it very hard to stop because of age.

I would like to have the point of view of people that are in relationships with such difference of age and how you deal with these fears? For the one that is older, do you feel you are taking advantage and that you should let them go with someone younger ?

Most women want their man to be older. Some prefer 5 years. Others 10. Others 15. Others even more, like you.

What I don't like is the fact that there are people who automatically reject someone because of his age, not caring whether he/she is more mature or less than most people of his/her age.

I think each situation should be judged by itself - it would be a pity to find someone who understands you and connects with you perfectly, but dismiss him and not really get to know him because he's only, say, three years older.
TDO​(dom male)
5 years ago • Feb 15, 2019
TDO​(dom male) • Feb 15, 2019
Just my two cents worth. But if there's a solid connection and foundation, I don't see an issue. There are always workarounds and compromises. But if either party is gonna be nasty to the other just because of age, you really need to focus on your personal skills.

TDO
Pumpkin29​(sub female){MrWhite}
5 years ago • Feb 22, 2019
I've vacillated back and forth on whether or not to reply to this thread. But here it goes...

I've never considered myself to be "attracted" to older men, but my Dom is 14 years older than me. So, apparently I am. And he's not just my Dom, he's my partner in every sense.
Is our age difference an issue? No...But also, maybe?
It's a factor to be considered, for sure. We're at different places in our lives. Our interests are different, but the same could be said of two people of similar age. People will always have something to say about a couple with a significant age gap, but you choose if you let it affect you or not.
(My Sir has already been warned that the first one of his friends that asks what I'm doing with a guy his age is getting the answer, "two words: multiple orgasms")

But our age difference also adds to our relationship: We see things from vastly different perspectives. Our ages give us different strengths to bring to the table.

I think (and hope) it's a matter of finding out if that person fits you. If you can find a happy middle ground.
In our case, we fit. I don't feel like he's taking advantage, and I certainly hope he doesn't decide to let me go to let me be with someone closer to my age.

It's something that's played on my mind early on in our relationship. "Can we make it work?"
I think so, and so does he.
Just my thoughts so far.
Lotus​(sub female)
Lotus​(sub female) • Feb 22, 2019
I honestly don’t understand why an age gap can be considered taboo or met with judgement.

This is 2019, men can be with men, women can be with women, a man can be with a woman who once was a man. And we have people who are offended by an age gap?

I call them ageists.

Can’t help what you’re attracted to.

I personally love an age gap.
Fingers​(dom female)
Fingers​(dom female) • Feb 22, 2019
I'm the elder in my current dynamic which for a woman is unusual.

Am i a sub Cougar lol
ATL Dom​(dom male)
ATL Dom​(dom male) • Feb 22, 2019
I am in a relationship with a woman who is 17 years my junior. She claims it js the best she has had. Chase it. I know my limits and work around them. Soo far so good. The use of toys, like sybian, dildos, etc helps during my recuperation time. Be creative... where there is a will there is a way.
AGershone
5 years ago • Feb 27, 2019
AGershone • Feb 27, 2019
I have enjoyed the company of both younger and older domme women. One was 22 years younger while another was 31 years older than. Age is not an issue. I prefer elegant, lovely, sexy, strong, intelligent, dominant and discreet women. It really is about compatibility.
MASTER OR VICKING
5 years ago • Feb 28, 2019

Re: Difference of age

MASTER OR VICKING • Feb 28, 2019
Spirited wrote:
Hello to all,

I have noticed I tend to be attracted to men at least slightly older than me. However a few times I encountered men that did not want to pursue further once they saw that we had a substantial difference of age (for example 15-20 years). Knowing we were not searching for just a play but for a long-term relationship, their reasoning was sound to me. For example, I was told that he did not see how in 10 years he would be able to completely satisfy my needs and that it was not fair for me to get involved in such relationship. I understand the reasoning but when you connect with someone to very deep levels, sometimes not even searching for that love, I find it very hard to stop because of age.

I would like to have the point of view of people that are in relationships with such difference of age and how you deal with these fears? For the one that is older, do you feel you are taking advantage and that you should let them go with someone younger ?
MASTER OR VICKING
5 years ago • Feb 28, 2019
MASTER OR VICKING • Feb 28, 2019
I have had sub both older and younger then me! age is only a no. all you need think of is this a good fit for you!! if it is a good fit don't worry about age just go for it and care for your master! and your master will care for you!