Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

CagedMama​(sub female)
5 years ago • Feb 20, 2019

Hi !

CagedMama​(sub female) • Feb 20, 2019
Hi Everyone !

I am very new to this lifestyle , I have observed it from a distance for a while but denied myself in pursuing it . I have always been a pleaser, but am interested to explore the more meaningful ways of showing it.

I'm always open for conversation, and I have much to learn !
Wickedmisery​(dom male)
Wickedmisery​(dom male) • Feb 20, 2019
What's up People. New here & new to the BDSM scene. Not sure where to start, so I'll just wing it. 35, 36 on March 5th, Married - Together for 18 years, married for 7 of them, she's 41 and is the absolute love of my life. Would traverse every level of Heaven and Hell for this woman, and there isn't a fucking person or being going to stand in my way. The whole BDSM is her idea, she wants me to tie her up, spank her, ice, wax, paddles, etc. I personally have never ventured down this road, but hey, fuck it. You only live once, right? She asked, she shall receive. So in the past 3 days, I have put together an extensive contract that is still being written as I type this (I haven't finalized it yet, I have until Sat before I give it to her.), a do/dont/maybe list, researched plenty of knots, techniques, toys, restraints, etc. all kinds of goodies.

Even went so far as taking yesterday off from work and cleaned the bedroom, floor to ceiling, wall to wall, and emptied out the EXTREMELY small closet (1932 home, the closets are so small you can't hang clothes in them, no joke. lol) Which, the closet will make a great place to hang the restraints, crops, paddles, resting place for toys, etc. because the door locks which keeps it all secure from prying eyes!

She has no idea I have written a contract, taking her out to lunch Saturday after a class she has, then making an hour & half one way trip to our favorite adult store to buy some aforementioned items, then were coming home and having some fun. So... wish me luck.

*Waves nervously to the crowd* lol
SCR
SCR
SCR • Feb 20, 2019
Hello all,
I am new to BDSM but have great interest in trying it out. I am currently in a new relationship and would love to open up the door to try out different kinks I may have. He is open to trying new things but I would like to go in with some confidence and knowledge when offering up this idea. Since I am new, I would love to talk and seek guidance from someone who is knowledgable about this topic. I am open to suggestions that may help. Thank you all in advance and thank you for having me... icon_wink.gif
Rain4422​(sub female)
5 years ago • Feb 21, 2019
Rain4422​(sub female) • Feb 21, 2019
Hello. I'm here because I'm curious. Like a lot of folks these days I guess... I accidentally stumbled upon a dom whilst internet dating. Had my interested picqued. So I'm here exploring. Exciting myself by pushing my limits and wondering how much further I want to take it...
Would love to hear from doms is others in the same situation x
BellaDawn​(sub female)
BellaDawn​(sub female) • Feb 21, 2019
Hi all...not new to the lifestyle but new here. I am a submissive and have actively been in the lifestyle for about 7 yrs now. I am always looking to make new friends,preferably local but open to all icon_smile.gif
Very single at the moment so also open to talking to and meeting Dom's,again local only looking for real life and not a play partner. Thank you all for reading this and hope to make some new friends here icon_smile.gif
Lokasenna​(sub female)
Lokasenna​(sub female) • Feb 21, 2019
Hey gang!

I took the plunge to join a D/S forum after being interested in the dynamics for several years now. I'm a 20yo girl and studying in Spain for the semester. I'm mainly into girls and mainly into submission, but I'm also here to find out what else I might enjoy! I look forward to speaking with like-minded people, learning more about the community, and maybe finding some dommes to teach me.

Lookin' forward to meeting you all!!
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Feb 21, 2019
Lovely intros everyone! Great to have you all here. Let me know if you need any assistance icon_smile.gif
Kaykae
5 years ago • Feb 22, 2019

Re: Dom ready to mingle and make new friends

Kaykae • Feb 22, 2019
Lascivious Daddy Dom wrote:
Hello - I am a Dom that just joined the cage - experienced Dom with a state of mind and heart. A Man who experiences that DS commitment in every way I present myself. I tend to communicate a pride in a craving and inner desire shown for and to my partner/sub. It's a powerful feeling of 'us' over anyone or anything else. Happy to get to know some very interesting folks icon_smile.gif

I can not wait to get in touch with you.
stormyknight72​(dom male)
5 years ago • Feb 22, 2019

New here. Eager to connect and prosper

stormyknight72​(dom male) • Feb 22, 2019
My name is Alex. I'm an experienced dominant male. I love to write stories for my submissives. I'm looking for genuine open and honest communication. Having grown up in a judgemental family. I rarely got to connect with my submissive side. Being a switch. I enjoy both sides of the crop so to speak. I look forward to the; connections, friends, subs/pets, partners and mistresses I may meet. Have a good night everybody.