Online now
Online now

Sharing Your Sub

eclecticslut​(switch female)
5 years ago • Feb 15, 2019
It depends on the dynamics of the relationship. I had a long term relationship where I was shared, but it was mainly because my Dom at the time was only in town 2-3 times a year for a week at a time. He had a vanilla swinger background, so was very comfrtable with the whole sharing concept. There were some very definite parameters; he choose the Doms, the sessions were scheduled around my schedule. He set the boundaries, and they were more restrictive than my usual hard limits, such as bondage was limited to hands only, no legs, and they could not be tied to anything. The location was provided to him, and he gave to me, I texted him before goig in, and again when I left, so that someone always knew exactly where I was. I also had the right to leave anytime anything didn't feel right.
MMasterMM
5 years ago • Feb 19, 2019
MMasterMM • Feb 19, 2019
@SirHanz​(dom male){Minx}"For me it is not about jealousy but protection."
Oh I agree, yet at a swinger masquerade ball I have been pleasured anonymously.
side by side Another Dom and his leashed girl.
So, as my past has taught me. 'Observe then react' I sure
hate to choke out a good orgasm. Seeing her and her watching me
really was a turn on.
So I can see it both ways, good thing I am the managing authority.
At times these have choices have to be made on the fly.

Master Mark
Evann Taken
Evann Taken • Feb 19, 2019
For me I won't be shared with another I am personally a one man girl not my thing and is a hard limit.
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
While being shared is not a hard limit for me, it certainly isn't my personal preference and I can't imagine enjoying play time with any Dom but my Sir. I'd do anything Sir asked and I'd get pleasure out of knowing I was fulfilling his desire, but I would not get pleasure from the act itself. Very luckily for me, Sir doesn't share.
LordofPain56
5 years ago • Mar 1, 2019
LordofPain56 • Mar 1, 2019
Nope....strictly monogamous here.
IowaDom​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jan 12, 2020
IowaDom​(dom male) • Jan 12, 2020
Nope, no canna do Captain! Personally, for me, even suggesting the idea is unacceptable. How can I on one hand say that I am going to protect you and keep you safe both mentally and physically, then lend you out like a claw hammer? For my beliefs, shows a total lack of respect and or appreciation for the gift no other can give you ... but thats how it is in my world.....