Online now
Online now

Anyone completely new?

Redundantjohn​(dom male){Nope}
5 years ago • Mar 7, 2019
Completely new here. As a child of the 90's and the internet boom I was exposed to the dark side of the web fairly young.

Fantasy had always been a major outlet for me and now I find myself in a place where I'm ready to explore. It's an exciting feeling. Hoping to find someone like yourself to explore kink with.

As for finding this place pretty sure I googled BDSM forum.
OnlyDave
5 years ago • Mar 8, 2019
OnlyDave • Mar 8, 2019
Hi all,
26 m England, looking for good company and great conversations.

Please feel free to drop me a message.

Thanks
Jbird79{Not yet}
5 years ago • Mar 11, 2019

I'm completely new

Jbird79{Not yet} • Mar 11, 2019
I'm completely new to sub. I think I started when I was young I loved playing in panties and pantyhose and it didn't matter where. Later on I still loved having sex with woman wear it then until I wore them to orgasn well. Then I felt like I'd like female to dominate me and make me dress sissy for taking their strapon. It's more about the stockings feeling so good when u masturbate. I haven't found my Dom bc I had been to emberassed until a few months back. It is still easy for me to be the Dom too. I get bored easy and don't like norms sexual
Wingnut5560​(sub male)
5 years ago • Mar 12, 2019
Wingnut5560​(sub male) • Mar 12, 2019
Hello
I just joined here so very new
I have for years had fantasies of being controlled by a Dominate Misstress
I think because I have had to take the Lead of evetything and be the Leader in my Vanila Life. I am tired of it I want to be controlled and just give in
I thought I had finally found the Misstress of my dreams this last month. But it turns out ,she wasn't what she claimed to be.

And so I am here , looking around hoping to find the Misstress of my dreams that can and will take me and train me to Submit to her
But I am not aware of any groups in my area of N'west Louisiana
I will keep loking
Thank you for allowing me to share.
clarasmaster​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jun 4, 2019
clarasmaster​(dom male) • Jun 4, 2019
Hey, me and my wife are exploring this lifestyle and are totally new... now that you're into this for a couple of months, what have you learned?
Soulweaver​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jun 4, 2019
Soulweaver​(dom male) • Jun 4, 2019
Very much not new to the lifestyle, but fairly new to the cage. I began in the BDSM world as a sub to a Domme way back when. That relationship lasted 3 years and ended due to my incessant topping from the bottom. But, the fuse was lit and (although this was pre-internet) I began to locate whatever resources I could. Which meant that since I couldn't go to the library and request those types of books, I frequently was obtaining whatever I could from the sex shop/peep show outlet. It also didn't help that I was living in Abilene, TX at the time and although it was a decent sized city, it wasn't liberal by any stretch of the imagination. I moved to Boston not long after and my quest began to bear fruit. I was also introduced to the Internet (compuserve/AOL) and began to find out about all these resources that I didn't know existed heretofore. Man was that a fun whirlwind.

Luckily, I got involved with my first sub and although it was a series of trials and errors, I didn't kill anyone (TG). However, there was that time someone suffered a panic attack and I had fucked up the knots on the rope. Couldn't get that shit to release to save my life, quick thinking and a pair of scissors came to the rescue! The journey continued from there and that brings me up to today. I wish I had the access to the myriad of websites/resources devoted to the lifestyle way back then. BUT, I caution anyone who is trying to navigate those same websites/resources to ask for legit referrals from people here or elsewhere, people that show they have experience and at least some modicum of common sense. There is all sorts of info out there, some of it not from the best sources and even potentially harmful. Websites like this are a great way to meet others and even partners. However word to the wise, just because someone calls themselves s/D, does not make it so. Most of all, have fun and learn as much as you can. This lifestyle is what you choose to make of it.

MD