Online now
Online now

New Baby Girl to Dom Daddy

Brownbaby​(sub female)
5 years ago • Mar 14, 2019

New Baby Girl to Dom Daddy

Brownbaby​(sub female) • Mar 14, 2019
Hi - I am seeking any kind of advice anyone can give me on being a Baby girl to a Dom Daddy. What should I expect from him? What should I be doing? What should the dynamic of our relationship be, generally speaking?
DrWakko
DrWakko • Mar 14, 2019
I don’t know if it’s a good idea to get into a relationship dynamic without knowing anything about the dynamic.

You might want to do your homework before getting in a relationship dynamic.
    The most loved post in topic
Brownbaby​(sub female)
I’ve done some research and it all seems a bit contradictory really. Some make seem more like a Sugar Daddy/Baby dynamic along with the dominant aspect and others say it’s more similar to a D/a dynamic. This is why I was looking for clarification. Hopefully someone with this experience can provide a more clear idea of what it should be and what I should really expect.
DrWakko
DrWakko • Mar 14, 2019
Maybe you should talk to him if you don’t understand the dynamic. Daddy Doms are not sugar daddies. And the Dd/lg has several meanings.

The key to all relationships is communication. Talk to him.
Phanes​(dom male)
Phanes​(dom male) • Mar 14, 2019
Take the time to discuss expectations of each other. Apparently you two hadnt had much discussion as to what you both are seeking within the dynamic and define who each of you seek your place within the relationship.
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Mar 14, 2019
Sugar Daddy relationships on here could well fall under the commercial activity rule, as pro doms, pro subs are not allowed. Being a Sugar Daddy/baby involves paying/taking money, or giving/taking gifts as part of the dynamic, and I suspect site admin won't allow it, and could ban anyone found to be requesting gifts or money in such a setting.

Wiki says this about sugar babys

'A sugar baby is a person who is in a specific type of transactional sex relationship for the expressed purpose of achieving economic security. A person in such a romantic relationship may receive cash, gifts or other financial and material benefits in exchange for being in the relationship'

A DaddyDom/little dynamic has nothing to do with requiring/demanding/asking for money as part of the dynamic.
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}

Re: New Baby Girl to Dom Daddy

Brownbaby wrote:
Hi - I am seeking any kind of advice anyone can give me on being a Baby girl to a Dom Daddy. What should I expect from him? What should I be doing? What should the dynamic of our relationship be, generally speaking?

I guess I’ll be the first to actually try to answer your intended question; although I do agree with the comments above.

The dynamic you are referring to is DDlg. Standing for Daddy Dom little girl. If you google “DDlg relationships” you’ll find many of the answers you are looking for.

DDlg is a form of BDSM where one person is a “Daddy Dom” aka the caregiver in the relationship. The other is the “little girl” often just referred to as “little” and is the childlike one. (Although it is called Daddy Dom little girl, there can also be Mommies and little boys.) More often than not, this type of relationship involves age play in which the “little” tends to associate with an age bracket of 0-14.

The Daddy figure loves and tends to their little. Much like a parental figure, the Daddy makes sure the little eats, takes baths, does the appropriate necessary chores, goes to bed at a reasonable hour, and very importantly gets time to play. For a little, “play time” means doing things age appropriate (for their little age) such as watching cartoons, playing with stuffies, coloring, hop scotch, arts and crafts, etc.

Littles usually dress their little age too. Anything from rompers, dresses and giant hair bows, to onesies, diapers, and binkies.

As with all BDSM relationships, many of the dynamics are specific to the people involved. So your Daddy is going to have lots of his own personal preferences. I strongly suggest you talk at length about this. If being “little” isn’t something that either comforts, excites, or arrouses you, then you’re in the wrong relationship.
Brownbaby​(sub female)
Thank you A Kitten for Sir!! This was helpful and I did take the others suggestions of talking to him. He isn't into me acting like a little child but more of the caregiver part of the relationship. My only concern after we talked is that he is not a very experienced Dom and I am concerned with some of the aspects of the "play" he wants to partake in. For example: tying me up. With his limited knowledge this part concerns me , especially as I've never been tied up before.

I do plan on having more conversations with him before we move forward. I'm starting to think a more experienced Dom is what I would need if I want to try this life style out.

Anyway, thanks for the details!
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
If you have ANY doubts or concerns about a Dom's ability to safely practice ANY type of play, then you most certainly should not agree to participate. Trust is essential and you should always follow your head and your gut.
JohnBond​(dom male){Kitten}
5 years ago • Mar 15, 2019
Brownbaby wrote:

I do plan on having more conversations with him before we move forward. I'm starting to think a more experienced Dom is what I would need if I want to try this life style out.

I saw a bit of this exchange and wanted to add that I really appreciate that sentence. There's nothing wrong with working with a new Dom but if you think they may push outside the bounds of their experience or their inexperience and desires combined make you uncomfortable it is very important to recognize that, communicate it and find something that will make you comfortable.