Online now
Online now

Is Anal Play Taboo For Young, Straight Subs?

Lance Butler​(other male)
5 years ago • Mar 4, 2019

Re: Is Anal Play Taboo For Young, Straight Subs?

Lance Butler​(other male) • Mar 4, 2019
dhail wrote:
I've had more play with older subs and I've never really had an issue with them not being willing to be dominated through anal play. However, in my search for a younger sub (I'm under 35 myself), I've found that many are extremely hesitant about anal and list it as a hard limit. However, for me, anal is domination in its purest form and I've found it to be satisfying for both myself and my subs.

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this. I don't know if it has to do with a toxic concept of masculinity preventing them from truly submitting, but if I were outside of the community I would have guessed younger subs would be more openminded (no offense to either age group - these are pure observations).

I think older male subs are more willing because they are more in tune with their sexuality. Even if they're straight, they will have bi tendencies and will want to indulge in them. Many of the younger male subs will come around as they get older. Most men who enjoy pegging are bisexual, whether they admit it or not.
Miki
5 years ago • Mar 5, 2019
Miki • Mar 5, 2019
Something not many really wanna bring up but definitely a reason "older male subs" will have "bi tendencies":

Older dudes either sub, dom, or vanilla, (much of the time) have decreasing options.

Many women lose interest in sexuality past a certain age faster than men do and, well, the "older male" is oft faced with the choice of "taking matters into his own hands" full time or broadening his horizons. Trying out stuff he maybe didn't think twice about in the halcyon days of their handsome and hotsome youth.

To be bare-ass honest, too many young, supple women who latch onto middle age men and beyond --- are after something other than what he wants. Either they have a daddy fetish or their eyes are on the bank balance. A generalization for sure but "keep your eyes open, Pops. Blink and they're gone."

To wit, one can see more buxom babes in a well dressed older dude's midlife crisis-mobile (the fast little babe-magnet or luxury roadster) than you'll see with a scruffy lunch-pail-Larry in a well-worn ten year old Hyundai... and poor Larry's got the wife at home who, after 50, gives the fucking refrigerator a run for it's money in the "big chill" department.

Also consider that "dating" sites like "POF" or the one that proved major trouble for a lot of Daddy-O's "Ashley Madison" when its membership rolls got hacked a few years ago -- are said to be almost all guys.

Re: Is Anal Play Taboo For Young, Straight Subs?

Lance Butler​(other male) • Mar 5, 2019
dhail wrote:
I've had more play with older subs and I've never really had an issue with them not being willing to be dominated through anal play. However, in my search for a younger sub (I'm under 35 myself), I've found that many are extremely hesitant about anal and list it as a hard limit. However, for me, anal is domination in its purest form and I've found it to be satisfying for both myself and my subs.

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this. I don't know if it has to do with a toxic concept of masculinity preventing them from truly submitting, but if I were outside of the community I would have guessed younger subs would be more openminded (no offense to either age group - these are pure observations).

your post

Lance Butler​(other male) • Mar 5, 2019
Miki wrote:
Something not many really wanna bring up but definitely a reason "older male subs" will have "bi tendencies":

Older dudes either sub, dom, or vanilla, (much of the time) have decreasing options.

Many women lose interest in sexuality past a certain age faster than men do and, well, the "older male" is oft faced with the choice of "taking matters into his own hands" full time or broadening his horizons. Trying out stuff he maybe didn't think twice about in the halcyon days of their handsome and hotsome youth.

To be bare-ass honest, too many young, supple women who latch onto middle age men and beyond --- are after something other than what he wants. Either they have a daddy fetish or their eyes are on the bank balance. A generalization for sure but "keep your eyes open, Pops. Blink and they're gone."

To wit, one can see more buxom babes in a well dressed older dude's midlife crisis-mobile (the fast little babe-magnet or luxury roadster) than you'll see with a scruffy lunch-pail-Larry in a well-worn ten year old Hyundai... and poor Larry's got the wife at home who, after 50, gives the fucking refrigerator a run for it's money in the "big chill" department.

Also consider that "dating" sites like "POF" or the one that proved major trouble for a lot of Daddy-O's "Ashley Madison" when its membership rolls got hacked a few years ago -- are said to be almost all guys.

Very insightful remarks about the older men. Many do have bisexual tendencies long hidden. In their fifties they often want to see what they had missed. Some had tried it when younger, then went dormant for a long time only to resurface later. Good reading!
Sybil
Sybil • Mar 5, 2019
Think it has nothing to do with age... think it’s just the way some men are raised then add the pressure of what society considered masculinity and “anal play” for most is considered “gay behavior”! My sub is older than me and when we first started anal play was on his hard limit! Pegging is something I’m very much into but I respected his limit.The turning point for us was communication... I made it my goal to find out what specifically made him against it and once I figured that part out everything else after that was easy lol because it was just that the taboo of it all. After about six months of desensitizing him to all the craziness one can find of anal play online because that’s another thing... A google search of BDSM Anal Play would have any men that is not use to it running for the hills... A helping too was showing images {video, gif, etc.} of the lighter more intimate side of anal play and another few months of anal training {I wrote a blog few months ago on it “Pegging”} he asked me for it!!! So it’s all in the matter in which you approach it but also being okay if it stays a hard limit if it is something you need then finding a new sub would be best.
Onlinedomguy​(dom male)
5 years ago • Mar 6, 2019
Onlinedomguy​(dom male) • Mar 6, 2019
While I am Dom now, when i was sub i loved all forms of anal play. I agree with the comment it is both mental and physical. The idea of being used in that matter would put me immediately into subspace. To be taken that way, to me, reinforced everything about my role and hers. I don't know about the older/younger thing but I do believe the idea may be hard for some to accept for all kinds of reasons including what been mentioned.
Jbird79{Not yet}
5 years ago • Mar 11, 2019

Anal plat straight man

Jbird79{Not yet} • Mar 11, 2019
No if it's a woman it's nothing gay about it. I love when hotties milk my prostate or peg me while stroking my cock.
I let them have three way with me, but it's bc they get me off and then are female. If a person is gay they don't get off playing with ladies
Maalik
5 years ago • Mar 16, 2019
Maalik • Mar 16, 2019
This sounds like fun to me icon_wink.gif
Sunnie​(sub female)
5 years ago • Mar 16, 2019
Sunnie​(sub female) • Mar 16, 2019
I am not sure if it has anything to do with age but I can be wrong. I actually had this conversation with 2 of my friends tonight and both are under 30. They were curious what I like and I told them. Anal was one of them. They looked at me like I had grown 2 heads. One said it hurt and was the worst experience ever, the other said she was so fearful that she couldn't even attempt it. I explained to them that if done correctly and you have that trust, it could be very enjoyable. I also explained never feel the need to feel pressured either. We all have our likes and dislikes.