Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

PrincessEli​(sub female)
5 years ago • Mar 16, 2019

Eli

PrincessEli​(sub female) • Mar 16, 2019
Hello guys!
This is my first time on the site and so far I love it, specially the blogs.

I'm a sub/switch who's also into the Daddy/lg lifestyle. Right now i'm very much single and can't wait to make new friends here.
I think I'm an open minded person, one who can be very naive sometimes (can't be perfect) and i'm always here to talk if someone needs it.

I'm a pretty happy person overall, love dancing and I talk a lot, specially when i'm nervous.

Hopefully we can all have fun here.
Celina

friends in San Diego ?

Celina • Mar 16, 2019
I'm Celina, looking for friends & gentle playmates in the San Diego area...
Thankyou
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Mar 16, 2019
Welcome ladies! Give us a shout if you need any help.
NoOneofConsequence​(dom male){Taken}
Howdy.

I'm a relatively old wolf learning a few new tricks, I guess.

I lived the life for a long time with Love, my wife, my slave, my submissive, my little, my bottom, my lover, my best friend until she shuffled off the mortal coil in Oct 2017. I had been writing and publishing on another site, which I'd prefer not to name for a few years. And after a few months, I was lured out of my shell there.

Oh, I've been disabled and virtually housebound for almost a decade now, so my human interaction was already pretty limited to Love and the friends I met and made across these here infernal-nets.

Any road, I made friends, and a few frenemies. Even met a few "playmates." One in particular that I thought might be an indication that I didn't have to remain alone now. Being new to LDR, if not the scene, I made probably more than my share of mistakes, unable to read the nonverbal cues that I relied so much on. Or, perhaps I'd just been claimed for so long that I'd forgotten what those first heady days were like as we got to know each other's foibles. I don't know.

Shit happens, as the old bumper-sticker from '70s went. And I wandered off to lick my wounds.

A dear friend came looking for me, pulled me out of my den despite being snarled and snapped at, and pointed me towards "The Cage" yesterday. It's early days, I will grant. So far, I've been mostly entertaining myself by checking out blogs until I got dragged into the chat room. And I'm just now investigating the forums. But, so far, I've been glad she poked and prodded me this direction.

Any road, don't be shy to drop a line to say hi. I won't promise anything more than that I'll respond. And that I'll be more than happy to share the wit and wisdom I think I may have (I'm usually about half right).

***shrug***

A community is made of what it's members bring to it. If ya aren't a part of the solution, at best you are an issue, if not a problem, and shouldn't complain about what the community is or isn't. I hope I can contribute something that isn't an issue or problem during my time here, however long it may be.
Slick​(dom male){None}
5 years ago • Mar 17, 2019

Dear child!

Slick​(dom male){None} • Mar 17, 2019
It's not what you say so much as it's what you mean! You wish to learn so we can start through open communication. Through conservation as well as the open sharing if selfies, pics and vids if desired. Would you like to allow me to assign specific requests for you to dress, pose or preform for my satisfaction. Am willing to share experiences and desires in order the help you along. Shameless sharing of yourself long distance is a good and safe way to learn and grow
Slick​(dom male){None}
Slick​(dom male){None} • Mar 17, 2019
Prettybeeze, let's start by visiting and sharing pics, vids, desires and starting you on your path towards a rewarding position of being a slave perm! In order to truly serve you must surrender all normal human rights. Such as vowing to live in poverty, owning nothing, no rights of privacy or dignity or who or how you serve at any time. The right to make any decisions other than those your commanded to make with specific list of allowed decisions to choose from. And the ability to be creative in entertaining and servicing your master and whoever he grants the privilege of enjoying your submission. Always be ehthusiastic about raising the bar and satisfying your owners every need. Be shameless dear!
Lowlyfe​(dom male)

Newbie Dom male seeking education

Lowlyfe​(dom male) • Mar 17, 2019
I am a Dom male looking for a sub possible switch who wants to learn with me. Education is the key and trust is a must. Other than that I'm open to different nonviolent pleasures.
LeighBee​(switch trans man)
Hello all~
My name is Leigh and I'm an FtM Switch from Minnesota, USA. I'm new to The Cage and I'm looking for friendship and something more.

I am a Dominant in my current relationship with my fiance, and I'm primarily seeking an in person and/or long distance Dom for me.

Personally, I am a laid back guy that loves running, hiking, cycling, and riding my two horses- anything to get outside is my thing! I also love painting, drawing, writing, and video games. Hit me up, I love chatting!
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Mar 18, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Mar 18, 2019
Lovely to have you all here! Thanks for the intros icon_smile.gif
cassanova
5 years ago • Mar 18, 2019

Looking for a submissive female to own

cassanova • Mar 18, 2019
hi i was looking for a submissive women to own and who can be my long term online girlfriend i would love to know you more feel free to text! ❤