Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Mar 19, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Mar 19, 2019
Welcome Cassnova! If you haven't already please consider placing a personal ad too icon_smile.gif
AGershone
5 years ago • Mar 21, 2019

Adventures in South Florida

AGershone • Mar 21, 2019
Greetings.

I am an adventurer, who plans and who leaves as much to the fates. I appreciate organization and discretion yet seek the opportunities to be daring and even take on risks.
I am educated, healthy, physically fit, and professional, yet no perfect specimen. I have professional submissiveness relatable to that of a butler, and an appreciation for a feminine class that is direct and demanding. Personally, I have simple responsiveness to the needs of a strong woman (or MTF). Age is not something I should concern myself with and neither is size or weight. What I look forward to is a presence, attitude, and thus my willingness to satisfy.

It was my pleasure to introduce myself.
SubBobbysue
5 years ago • Mar 21, 2019

TaDa It's me.....

SubBobbysue • Mar 21, 2019
Hi Everyone I'm Bobby or Bobbysue, depending who I'm with.....lol.....I'm told I'm a lot of fun to be with.and I guess I'm cute. When I look in the mirror .. I'm like I'd do me...I'm a new Slave. so plzz be gentle. I'm senseitive....lol..NOT.hit me up if you like fun..
Amber Rose​(sub trans woman)
5 years ago • Mar 23, 2019

Helloo

Hi hi I'm amber, little, brat, pet idk seemed like a good idea to say hi. About me I'm 27 I'm transgender(please be nice). I on the heavy side but not to bad I dont think. Umm idk I a gamer I like to play mainly anything on the pc been play alot of the new season of path of exile. Why I'm on here I guess I'm looking for some one special who can put up with my neediness, bratyness, and annoying ness. Hard order to fill lol . Well just saying hi feel free to message me
pusseylips
5 years ago • Mar 23, 2019
pusseylips • Mar 23, 2019
FabSeverus wrote:
Hi kinksters

Well this place is full of surprise, good and bad, good stories and advices. Some real peoples and some fakes too, I have chat with people from around the globe so theCage reach out far.

But I only want someone near me, I am not interested at all in online submission, it doesnt do anything for me. While I undersatnd some might like it or prefer it in some case, its far from my kink. I like the contact and the feeling of the hot flesh under my hand and hear the "more please, Sir!".

Anyway this is not a dangerous place like someone mention here, just dont be stupid by giving your real name of anything that could identify you in vanilla world, until you are comfortable with that person. Dont get bullied, if you feel that person is a bit too pushy, just take a few step back and stop communicating for few days. Difference between a real and an abuser , the real dom is patient.
And for Dom, you will get messages from subs who want to be yours, will message you for days then one day they will disappeared. They are a bit like fleas jump from one dom to another not knowing what they really want except for some attention, it will happen !

so enjoy the ride.....
Gay sissy fag
5 years ago • Mar 24, 2019

Gaysissyfag slave

Gay sissy fag • Mar 24, 2019
I am totally queer sissy fag looking for a master in Joliet to make me his slave and make me fuck many dicks
subnudeguy
5 years ago • Mar 24, 2019

Hi I am a submissive male

subnudeguy • Mar 24, 2019
I am a 62 year old male chubby body that loves to clean houses nude. Loves having his ass spanked and would love to experience more penetration of my ass.