Online now
Online now

Toy suggestions?

DrWakko
5 years ago • Mar 27, 2019
DrWakko • Mar 27, 2019
Toys? Are you talking sex toys or impact toys or electricity toys? Just saying toys is very open ended.
    The most loved post in topic
KingDom​(dom male)
5 years ago • Mar 30, 2019

over-stimulus

KingDom​(dom male) • Mar 30, 2019
xxbabyyk wrote:
omg i just got a new satifyer and its the best money ive ever spent. LOL

@xxbabyyk - Here are my thoughts as a sex coach and experienced Dom:

Some toys, especially ones that are for clit stimulus, can cause you to need that kind of stimuli to orgasm or make it harder to orgasm without it. So be careful how much you use it especially w/o penetration or w/o a partner.

I say this because I've met and talked to a lot of girls who have that issue and as a guy at times its less fun being limited to having to use a clit to cause an orgasm.

Yes there are ways to train someone to orgasm w/o clit stimulus if that's the only way they can cum but most of the time that takes a decent amount of time and specific ways to play.

I won't be following this thread so PM me if needed.
SweetSirRendering​(sub female)
4 years ago • Jan 10, 2020

always play with their minds or

it’s the New Year, so encourage healthy eating with a cool English cucumber (wrap this in a rubber) to cool the heat of some ginger root icon_wink.gif ... great funishment for someone that cheated on their diet icon_wink.gif

*if any of you do this please do your research and be very sure to be careful if you choose the bum. don’t want to lose anything up there!

Last edited by * on Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total