Online now
Online now

Subspace

Crissub​(sub female)
5 years ago • Apr 13, 2019

Subspace

Crissub​(sub female) • Apr 13, 2019
Dear subs
I’m new here and read about subspace. I Couldn ‘t understand exactly what that was. Can somebody that already experiment that tell me what this is?
Some doubts:
Is it a state of mind that you can experiment only during sessions or not necessarily?
How long can one stay in this state?
Do Doms also get to that?
Is it related to pain? I meant, do you have to be under pain to go there?

Thank you very much to help me grow my knowledge on bdsm .
    The most loved post in topic
TakenLower
5 years ago • Apr 14, 2019
TakenLower • Apr 14, 2019
I consider the closest comparison to be that it’s similar to runners high.
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Apr 14, 2019
Hello!!

Can somebody that already experiment that tell me what this is?

I equate it to post orgasm space. But honestly--- everyone experiences it differently. Everyone experiences it for different periods of time. Every one experiences it differently depending on who they're playing this, what type of play they're doing, where they are at that particular time emotionally and psychologically. Subspace is something that you simply have to experience for yourself for you to understand where BDSM can take you emotionally.

Some doubts:
Is it a state of mind that you can experiment only during sessions or not necessarily?

No. I was a demo bottom for a local single tail expert. I had on full clothes and long sleeves. But afterwards I was Subspace for a good three hours. One time I love and I were playing with impact play, specifically punching, and one time we were just kind of playing around and she got me good and I was flying high. My beloved has different kinds of space at different times.

I've known people to be in a state of elation up to 2 weeks post play. I've known people who play have their 10 minutes of Subspace and then that's it for them.

OMG yes! A as a D type and a Master I also experience this really big high. Post play, Post Service, during play, especially if the play is emotionally and sexually charged. I absolutely experience a Dom/mes High

No it does not have to be pain. Some people can go deeply into Subspace from sensation play or sensory deprivation. Some people go under from service. Some people go under from verbal. I have seen more people go under more times not related to pay and then related to pain
Crissub​(sub female)
Crissub​(sub female) • Apr 14, 2019
Thank you very much for your answers.
Some of it i didin’t get ir because its to many
Diferent new information for me.
Bye for now
Tks
Cris

Can somebody that already experiment that tell me what this is?

I equate it to post orgasm space. But honestly--- everyone experiences it differently. Everyone experiences it for different periods of time. Every one experiences it differently depending on who they're playing this, what type of play they're doing, where they are at that particular time emotionally and psychologically. Subspace is something that you simply have to experience for yourself for you to understand where BDSM can take you emotionally.

Some doubts:

No. I was a demo bottom for a local single tail expert. I had on full clothes and long sleeves. But afterwards I was Subspace for a good three hours. One time I love and I were playing with impact play, specifically punching, and one time we were just kind of playing around and she got me good and I was flying high. My beloved has different kinds of space at different times.

I've known people to be in a state of elation up to 2 weeks post play. I've known people who play have their 10 minutes of Subspace and then that's it for them.

OMG yes! A as a D type and a Master I also experience this really big high. Post play, Post Service, during play, especially if the play is emotionally and sexually charged. I absolutely experience a Dom/mes High

No it does not have to be pain. Some people can go deeply into Subspace from sensation play or sensory deprivation. Some people go under from service. Some people go under from verbal. I have seen more people go under more times not related to pay and then related to pain[/quote]
Zedland​(dom male)
4 years ago • Sep 9, 2019
Zedland​(dom male) • Sep 9, 2019
From my experience Tala's comparison is the best. From what I have observed subspace is like a high. The 'surrender' of their control removes the sub's worries, frustrations, and cares melt away. Leaving behind a blissful state in which they become hyper-aware of themselves. Since the next action, movement, what-have-you is decided for them they only have to experience it to the fullest extent possible. All of this is generally combined with that safe, happy feeling you when in your lover's arms or the belly of an Abrams tank which is always good for an endorphin high.

But its different for everyone.