Online now
Online now

Trouble satisfying yourself?

Txye
4 years ago • Apr 15, 2019

Trouble satisfying yourself?

Txye • Apr 15, 2019
99% of the time master bastion does not satisfy me but leaves me hanging. When discussed with close friends they assume it is because I don't know how to make myself cum. This is far from the truth. I personally want someone else to satisfy me and therefore find it difficult to come to a climax on my own because that is not what I prefer. Does this seem odd to you or do you understand my point of view?
Azzabackam​(switch male){PawPawGirl}
Same here, fam. I think a lot of people have this problem, and it can stem from any number of causes. For me, it stems from sex being all about the connection with another person, so rockin' it solo doesn't do as much for me.

It's definitely not odd. If you want to move past it, reflect on what sex has that solo play doesn't. For me, understanding why helped me kinda ignore the lack of it and get the most out of solo play. Maybe it'll help you too.
Just Jessy​(switch gender queer){Owned}
Txye,
Oh my gosh, I was just thinking about this yesterday! I know exactly what you mean! I’ve wondered if for me, being satisfied sexually is like being tickled. It’s difficult to tickle yourself, but as soon as someone else gets their hands on my feet, the sensation is irrepressible. However, I can’t say for sure because I have never had sex. I also identify as demisexual, and I’ve only ever been sexually attracted to one person in my life. So for me, I think, the intimate aspect of sex and knowing that someone else is enjoying it would be much more fulfilling than trying to stimulate my stubborn genitals.
    The most loved post in topic
MasterBrads painpet​(sub female){OWNED}
I so understand you and get it. I was thinking about it the other day as well.

For me I think it's because for so long, almost 7 yrs I've been my own sex partner. Gosh when I had my 1st session in the LS I didn't have sec but we played. OMG I burst likexread damn. I think in ways it's because in our mind it's a 2 person act or maybe 3. It's just the physical part we need crave want and desire.

Hey it sounds funny. I'm learning how to edge for my master when he comes
MasterBear​(other butch)
4 years ago • Apr 16, 2019
MasterBear​(other butch) • Apr 16, 2019
I am so glad you posted this !!
When my love and I first got together she was so worried that I would be turned off by her needs.

I explained to her that overstimulation can cause pain and emotional shut down. Like a short circuit.

When it happens, we take a break from what we are doing. Go to caressing and touching and then resume when she is ready.

I love and respect her emotionally complex body. And I get an ego boost from pleasing her !!!