Sex slave trade

MasterBrads painpet​(sub female){OWNED}
4 years ago • May 11, 2019
dollMaker wrote:
@ShadowMinx

Makes for interesting reading -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BDSM_and_the_law
I

Thank you I'll read it. If you only knew my story it was a scary situation. Found things out which I never knew before. A eye opener to say the least.

Thank you again..
Minx
Isitelvis​(sub gender fluid){None}
4 years ago • Oct 29, 2019

Submissive bi Sissy slave to be

MasterBear wrote:
Hello and welcome.

I've met people who have been interested in this before. And here are some questions for you before you continue this particular path

Do you have a sexual preference? No Understand that if you are a sex slave you have no choices and no rights. In other words you don't get to choose who your sexual partners are. Male, female, trans, non-binary, Etc... open to all orientations

Is having an orgasm important to you?no Also understand that you being a sexual slave means that your pleasure is nonexistent. You are simply there to pleasure others. So if you're thinking that you become a sex slave and you get to orgasm all the time that's just not how that goes. Completely understand that a slaves sole purpose in life is the pleasure of others

Are you trained or skilled and various types of sexual pleasuring? Including pegging, prostate stimulation, rimming, train, bestiality, watersports, scat ECT...yes I am
Love your profile and I love your post would love to hear more sub andrea

Are you adverse to multiple partners? Love multiple partners

Are you adverse to being tied down in strict positions for multiple hours? Love being restrained

Are you adverse to barebacking? don't mind bareback with verified clean partners

Are you are adverse to rectal tightening? Love all rectal training tight on multiple at once

Have you been tested? And if so how recently. Yes clean 1 year

Being considered a sex slave is like being considered a commodity. You simply aren't a person as much as a collection of holes. I fully understand that I am not a person with a say in my destiny a slave is property

I'm curious to see what your answers are here.
ChillVibes​(sub male)
ChillVibes​(sub male) • Oct 29, 2019
MasterBear wrote:
Bdsm is slso illegal.

He isnt talking about non consensual sex trade.

I'm pretty sure BDSM isn't illegal in the states... also, no one can unconditionally give up all of their rights, they obviously have the right to opt out of the arrangement. If they don't have that right, that is, in fact, literal slavery... which is bad... and illegal.
Miki
Miki • Oct 29, 2019
Technically illegal in MA-- as is a good ass-fuck-- but unless someone phones the cops to complain, it is not enforced.

I am a (local) willing sex "slave" servicing a few dudes (and their GFs) I've known and who are open to this shit.

No legal issues because we all know it's what we want AND there are "safe words" in place.
MrLienen​(dom male)
MrLienen​(dom male) • Oct 29, 2019
I had a random Mistress on the Cage contact me telling me she was sell sex slaves and all that I asked within the community if it was normal, if I should ignore it, or report it to the police, in the end I told an officer but he didnt think it was real, they considered it a scam and told me to just ignore the person...so incase anyone thought of reporting it to the police they may just not care.
Isitelvis​(sub gender fluid){None}
4 years ago • Oct 30, 2019

Re: Submissive bi Sissy slave to be

Isitelvis wrote:
MasterBear wrote:
Hello and welcome.

I've met people who have been interested in this before. And here are some questions for you before you continue this particular path

Do you have a sexual preference? No Understand that if you are a sex slave you have no choices and no rights. In other words you don't get to choose who your sexual partners are. Male, female, trans, non-binary, Etc... open to all orientations

Is having an orgasm important to you?no Also understand that you being a sexual slave means that your pleasure is nonexistent. You are simply there to pleasure others. So if you're thinking that you become a sex slave and you get to orgasm all the time that's just not how that goes. Completely understand that a slaves sole purpose in life is the pleasure of others

Are you trained or skilled and various types of sexual pleasuring? Including pegging, prostate stimulation, rimming, train, bestiality, watersports, scat ECT...yes I am
Love your profile and I love your post would love to hear more sub andrea

Are you adverse to multiple partners? Love multiple partners

Are you adverse to being tied down in strict positions for multiple hours? Love being restrained

Are you adverse to barebacking? don't mind bareback with verified clean partners

Are you are adverse to rectal tightening? Love all rectal training tight on multiple at once

Have you been tested? And if so how recently. Yes clean 1 year

Being considered a sex slave is like being considered a commodity. You simply aren't a person as much as a collection of holes. I fully understand that I am not a person with a say in my destiny a slave is property

I'm curious to see what your answers are here.