Online now
Online now

How did you get or pick your screen(or lifestyle) name?

MasterBrads painpet​(sub female){OWNED}
5 years ago • Apr 11, 2019
I am just coming back to the cage. Before I was SweetSubFl my very first master from another BDSM site gave it to. I used it from September up until recently. He always said I was such a sweet person so there is that part then yes sub and I live in FL.

About two months ago I was talking with the master I had then. I told him I thought I had grown out of the SweetSubFl. We talked about Shadow because I lived in shadows of my life being shy. Minx because I'm playful and have been called a flirt and tease when I want to play.

Both names fit me well, but I like to think as I've grown he had seen it and approved it.
Wiseonthree​(dom male)
5 years ago • Apr 11, 2019
Wiseonthree​(dom male) • Apr 11, 2019
Wisedom is the greatest gift anyone can have, king Solomon was the wisest man in the land at one point. It is much more than knowledge, it is much more than book smarts, it’s thinking before you act. It’s thinking before you speak.

I chose Wiseone as my game name ever sense I was a teen, and I grew into the moniker as I aged.
feelthewroughtiron
4 years ago • Apr 24, 2019
feelthewroughtiron • Apr 24, 2019
I am actually a blacksmith, as a hobby, and work with wrought iron. So the name just seemed fitting for a username on The Cage.
bratPOISON​(sub female){Owned}
4 years ago • Apr 25, 2019
Bell Biv DeVoe- Poison!!
Its drivin' me out of my mind!
Thats why it's hard for me to find
Cant get it out of my head!
Miss her, kiss her, love her
Wrong move you're dead!

That girl is POISON!!! lol
1crazygirl​(sub female)
4 years ago • May 7, 2019
1crazygirl​(sub female) • May 7, 2019
Mine is 1crazygirl i have used it ever since I have been online and had to come up with a name for myself, sometimes someone else has taken it and I have to come up with another name which is really difficult for me than to remember....lol lol lol:)icon_wink.gificon_smile.gificon_wink.gif!!!
1= 1 I am the first born sibling in my family and I always teased my brothers and sis that i was the one the favorite one of Mom and Dad...also I figured a
1 made my name look more important. lol lol lol
crazy= I'm crazy...I am a natural redhead I am a woman and I have meds that prove I'm craaaaazzzzzy icon_smile.gificon_wink.gificon_wink.gificon_smile.gif!!!
girl= I'm a female...
put it all together equals my online/screen name 1crazygirl:)icon_wink.gificon_smile.gificon_wink.gif
SweetSirRendering​(sub female)
4 years ago • May 10, 2019
good evening! ❤️💋

mine is a mouthful, unless you want to simply call me SSR (which is cutely a hisslike “Sir”). it is pretty self explanatory and i like the play on words

broken down if needed

sweet surrender

*Sweet: me. especially sweet for Him.

*Sir: my Sweet, my Love, my Sadist, my Master, my Best Friend, my Daddy, my Dom

*(His) Rendering defined:

the action of giving, yielding, or surrendering something.

a performance of a piece of music or drama.

provide or give (a service, help, etc.

submit or present for inspection or consideration.

deliver (a verdict or judgment)

hand over.

cause to be or become; make.

represent or depict artistically.

cover (stone or brick) with a coat of plaster.

SURRENDERING
No Body​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jun 25, 2019
No Body​(dom male) • Jun 25, 2019
SR13 = Silent Runner I was working for some people who need young men willing to make lots of cash and take orders without questions. I ended up South of the US and doing things you only see in the movies. One day they asked for a volunteer to run a gauntlet and get some supplies to the other side of a river. I took a backpack and hauled ass. I was 400 yrds out and in the water before anyone saw me. After I got back they said the never heard my feet hit the ground as I ran. That is how I got the silent runner.

The 13 I got from my daughters both born on Friday the 13th just 6 years apart.
Justme26
4 years ago • Jun 25, 2019
Justme26 • Jun 25, 2019
I have never found the right screen name for me. I can not stand that moment when the computer tells you that the name you have so Caerphilly chosen is all ready being used, so I have, at times, used my own name and then added Ses to the start until the computer let me in.

Steam Punk is a name I thought of for my self, because that way I keep my real life initials, but I am not, in any way, a steam punk so it was not really appropriate.

I went through a phase of calling my self names like preold (to indicate that I am not old yet) or oldbutstillgood. A friend advised me DON'T DO THAT!!! and since then I have called my self just me.

Just me is a name that you use when you can not come up with a name, but it is also accurate because I am just me. I realise that ever one is just themselves, but I am not trying to come up with a screen name for everyone. Sometimes I think of, what at first seems to be, good names but then I either find something wrong with them or ells they are too long.

(I think I will also use this as a blog post).