Online now
Online now

Anyone know how i can subconsciously convince my wife to become my sub?

CapnRick​(dom male)
4 years ago • Apr 24, 2019
CapnRick​(dom male) • Apr 24, 2019
I'm a bit surprised that no one yet has suggested the route that a lot of people in the Cage have accepted as theri safety valve, or a way to enjoy some of what they desire, at least in their minds....'some is better than none,' in other words.

Of course I refer to online D/s. Not easily mastered, and not as intensely wonderful as in person can be...but you would not be the first married kinkster, of either the D or s stripe to find surprisingly strong connections in the online world, with far less endangerment than in person cheating.

Just a thought on a commonly accepted compromise.
Asteria​(neither female)
Asteria​(neither female) • Apr 24, 2019
Capn Rick wrote:
I'm a bit surprised that no one yet has suggested the route that a lot of people in the Cage have accepted as theri safety valve, or a way to enjoy some of what they desire, at least in their minds....'some is better than none,' in other words.

Of course I refer to online D/s. Not easily mastered, and not as intensely wonderful as in person can be...but you would not be the first married kinkster, of either the D or s stripe to find surprisingly strong connections in the online world, with far less endangerment than in person cheating.

Just a thought on a commonly accepted compromise.

Commonly accepted? I think I wouldn't go that far...
Asteria​(neither female)
Asteria​(neither female) • Apr 24, 2019
Anything that is done "subconsciously" does not seem to be... consensual or ethical. It cannot be - in my opinion - foundation of something new.

@ MstrMC - you wrote that you love your life and love your wife. I think this is really important thing that cannot be overlooked. Cheating and hurting your wife (and probably yourself as well) is not a solution.
What you should keep in mind, and maybe show your wife slowly and carefully is that BDSM and kink have many shades. It does not need to be extreme. You can start with things that are subtle, and see how she responds. Give her time to process everything in her head. Create safe environment for you two to talk about this delicate subject. Not everyone needs to jump into 24/7 M/s in one second.
MstrMC​(sadist male)
MstrMC​(sadist male) • Apr 24, 2019
I do love my wife. we have discussed this life but due to some jackass in her past she wants no part of this world or that side of me again.
Wiseonthree​(dom male)
Wiseonthree​(dom male) • Apr 24, 2019
Then, I’d she wants no part that’s end of story. How my previous was too, have a hard time shaking abuse from D/s.
MsNevermore​(other female)
4 years ago • May 13, 2019
MsNevermore​(other female) • May 13, 2019
Subconsciously? No.

What you can do is keep communicating what you feel and need. You can try to find a middle ground or compromise.

Will it work? 50/50...

Look up Dosey Easton book :
When Someone You Love is Kinky https://www.amazon.com/dp/1890159239/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_Knp2CbAG64AMP

Read it yourself first then ask her too and then together sit down and discuss. Be ready to answer the hard questions as well as hear hard truths. But open, honest and conscientious is best.
lovemyfatpigs​(dom male)
4 years ago • May 14, 2019

2 options

lovemyfatpigs​(dom male) • May 14, 2019
You only have 2 options, either openly discuss it with her. Or do what I do with all my pets, seduce them with hypnosis.
I have several great hypnosis scripts as well as a simple guide outlining how to seduce your partner with hypnosis with out telling them your going to hypnotize them.
sweet november​(sub female)
4 years ago • May 14, 2019
He's said ok he accepts it, it's his cross to bear, twice on this forum.
Stop judging the man for goodness sakes.

All of you know it alls that judge so easily will find that life isn't as easy as you may think.

Someone called him dumb for marrying her... nice.
Someone else seems to believe not many married people are on here. That's being blind. And he wasn't putting a tune line on her healing. I didn't read any of that from him.

My goodness, this place. So negative.