Online now
Online now

Anyone know how i can subconsciously convince my wife to become my sub?

dollMaker​(dom male)
4 years ago • Apr 22, 2019
dollMaker​(dom male) • Apr 22, 2019
You can't. Sorry, but if someone is not into, isn't kinky you can't make them into what you want.

If you knew what you needed and did not tell them before hand and hoped they might be, or could be turned to the 'kink side' then that was very foolish, and unwise. Being frank I don't see this ending well. You either resign yourself to giving up on kink and live a vanilla life or you try the poly talk and suggest a submissive to do the things you need, but you will be a very lucky guy if that flies. I would be very surprised if she agrees to that, and opening that particular box up will cause damage. You could cheat, but that will destroy you and her and would be a pretty shitty thing to do.

Many find themselves in a similar position, some over time come to realise they have needs, sometimes a couple will naturally move their sex lives into more kinky activity, often a book, or movie might trigger that, or opening up and sharing hidden desires will. Its territory fraught with risk and struggle, hurt but great reward, magic if both parties have open minds and a willingness to explore. It can take time and great patience, but if the other party can't, its not in them to do it or to be in a poly arrangement then frankly that will test the relationship, and possibly to breaking point. Many marriages have died due to this. If you love your wife, and value your relationship don't cheat, that isn't the answer.

There are book and online resources to introduce a vanilla partner to kink, even kink 101 classes, but its the more gentle, sensual, erotic less dramatic things that might work better as an introduction than the dungeon full of scary equipment, leather, whips, floggers and chains and the other extremes that often can test the comfort levels of other kinky folks, those should be avoided.

This is a difficult thing I don't envy you this time.
SynUnrestricted​(dom female)
Talk to her, about her revisiting the topic or about you possibly taking another submissive.
Above anything, DISCUSS. Don't use coercion or tactics to force or convince her into something she's not interested in.
You love her, she's loves you (enough to try it even) but it isn't her cup of tea. That's okay. Find a compromise.
This lifestyle is ALL ABOUT CONSENT, UNDERSTANDING AND ACCEPTANCE.
    The most loved post in topic
MstrMC​(sadist male)

Anyone know how i can subconsciously convince my wife to bec

MstrMC​(sadist male) • Apr 22, 2019
I love my life and my wife! I also have always been into BDSM. so bad that i see my new basement and want to convert it to my dungeon. But my wife is not into the life at all she has tried but nothing icon_sad.gif any advise o help?