Online now
Online now

V or Triangle?

MasterBear​(other butch)
4 years ago • May 20, 2019
MasterBear​(other butch) • May 20, 2019
Thats a great question.
In my younger days I would have preferred a triangle.
These days a V is fine ---
But it all depends on the person we are dealing with.
FunCouple{.-Couple-.}
4 years ago • May 20, 2019
FunCouple{.-Couple-.} • May 20, 2019
Thank you all for your comments.
It is making an interesting read.
Just Jessy​(switch gender queer){Owned}
4 years ago • May 23, 2019
If it was another man, I could do either one. I have too little interest in women to be in a relationship with one. If it was a V (which I’m kind of in although I’m not in an official relationship), I could tolerate any of us being the connectors. Why? Sex isn’t a big deal for me 🤷‍♀️ As long as trust and honesty exist, then yeah
lilmeme​(sub female){Not collar}
4 years ago • Jun 3, 2019
I think it all depends on the people involved. I think my dynamic could withstand all if the people were right. I've been in a mfm and fmf, even though my husband and I are both straight we agree the relationships themselves was very rewarding, both physically and emotionally. So I can't see why it couldn't be fulfilling to have a diamond. Mfmf.
Bunniee​(sub female)
4 years ago • Jun 3, 2019
Bunniee​(sub female) • Jun 3, 2019
I have been part of a triangle before and it worked well for us all for a little while at least icon_smile.gif i think i prefer one on one though
Soulweaver​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jun 4, 2019
Soulweaver​(dom male) • Jun 4, 2019
I spent 7 years in a relationship that was a V, with a submissive woman and her cuck husband. The submissive woman being the link. It was very fulfilling, but ultimately the relationship ended, as I needed to move back home to help take care of my ailing Mother. If the circumstances were right I would consider a V again. The triangle sort of intimidates me, but I guess mainly because I haven't met anyone I would be comfortable with filling each side.

I will say this, it takes a lot of work to ensure everyone has their needs/wants/desires fulfilled. But, if the people and the situation is right, it can be incredible.
FunCouple{.-Couple-.}
4 years ago • Jan 29, 2020
FunCouple{.-Couple-.} • Jan 29, 2020
I wonder what the new cohort of CAGE members think about this question?
FC
Grapefruit​(dom female)
4 years ago • Jan 29, 2020
Grapefruit​(dom female) • Jan 29, 2020
Can I have the whole alphabet? What about all the shapes? What if I just don't want any limits.........
I like A, B, C.....
I like most Polygons.
I like the big O most of all.