Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • May 30, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • May 30, 2019
Welcome Meeks!

Let's hear from some of our other new members - please say hello and tell us a bit about yourself!
WpgSlave
4 years ago • May 31, 2019
WpgSlave • May 31, 2019
Hey everyone!
I'm from Winnipeg and I'm very new to this scene, I'm a sub and just the thought of being dominated gets me so excited. I look forward to meeting several of you guys icon_smile.gif
Lossofalme
4 years ago • May 31, 2019
Lossofalme • May 31, 2019
Long time listener, first time caller. Or, you know, the internet equivalent? icon_smile.gif

I'm new to the Cage (and I've got to say, everyone has been lovely) but not to the lifestyle. I've been with my husband/Dom for over 25 years now (I know, I know, I'll take "kink cliches" for 500 Alex) and we're still learning and growing and having fun despite the challenges life has thrown our way.

I'm a librarian, a geek, a mom, and a submissive (possibly not in that order) and I'd love to make a few friends. Also, as a librarian, if you ever need a book suggestion, or have a question you're not comfortable asking a librarian "in real life/face to face", I'd be happy to chat!
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Jun 4, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 4, 2019
We've had many lovely new people join us over the last few days. Please make sure to say hello!
SirPain​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jun 4, 2019
SirPain​(dom male) • Jun 4, 2019
I started my adventure in BDSM over 30 years ago. I learned how to be a Master of my craft from some of the best in the lifestyle and those who are no longer part of this earthly realm.

From being a Master to being a Sadist was a transition that I wholeheartedly dove into and have thoroughly enjoyed ever since. I still know and have the qualities and skills of a Master without using Sadism. I have learned much about myself and about human nature. One of the most important skills I have learned and used is how to treat a sub/slave in a way that will make her (I am strictly Hetro) enjoy, love, tremble with excitement, and in some dire cases, fear me. I use fear only as a last resort because I have found that if a sub/slave willingly gives her heart and finally her soul than I have a property that is something more precious than any currency or jewels could or would provide.
CO21​(dom male){No}
4 years ago • Jun 5, 2019

My intro !

CO21​(dom male){No} • Jun 5, 2019
Hello ! I am pretty new to this site but so far have liked what I have seen . I am 31 . Im a true DOM. Meaning I know that a DOM sub relationship is more than just sex . Its about exploring and finding one anothers needs and meeting them needs at the highest level. I have my own style . I am into correcting , punishment and yes rewarding when earned. Im strait and have no intention of exploring anything outside of that . Im not against it by any means its just not my style . With that being said all can message me.
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Jun 10, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 10, 2019
Bump! Please say hello if you've joined us recently icon_smile.gif