Online now
Online now

Helpful Advice: Erogenous Zones

Azzabackam​(switch male){PawPawGirl}
4 years ago • Jun 17, 2019

Helpful Advice: Erogenous Zones

Hi everyone! My last post of Helpful Advice got a lot of positive feedback, so I'm hoping to regularly make these if more of them take off as well. So, welcome to my TED talk on erogenous zones.

Quite simply, these zones are areas of heightened sensitivity that cause sexual arousal when stimulated. Now, when looking up conversations on the subject, I found something odd.

Lots. Of. Numbers.

"Seven HOTTEST erogenous zones to drive your man WILD!" "Eleven erogenous zones that're GUARANTEED to turn her on!"

Don't listen to that. There's no set number of erogenous zones on the human body, and what is and isn't an effective zone for arousing someone varies from person to person. Some people like nipple play, their nipples are an erogenous zone for them. Some people HATE that. For them, their nipples aren't. This is applicable to every part of the human anatomy. Nothing is universal here. Whether anything is or isn't fun to touch/play with is totally subjective to every individual.

"But Azzie! How do I know where my partner likes to be played with, and where they don't?"

I'm glad you asked, Internet Stranger! Because that's how! Communicate with your partner about what they do and do not like, alongside conveying what you yourself do or do not like.

And just like that, boom! You've both got a vastly better understanding of how to find fulfillment in your relationship. Congratulations!

*party streamers*
    The most loved post in topic