Online now
Online now

Polling The Members (Insert Your Own Joke Here)

Eagertolearn​(switch male)
6 years ago • Jul 20, 2017
Eagertolearn​(switch male) • Jul 20, 2017
1) How did you hear about THE CAGE?
The Pagiest Podcast

2) What made you come back again?
meeting amazing like minded people online

3) How often to you visit the website?
many times per day

4) What's your favourite aspect of the website so far?
meeting my beautiful Mistress Rebecca

5) What do you find the most lacking?
cant think of anything

6) What's on your wish list for future features?
Videos messaging please

Thanks to you and Assaf for a great site icon_smile.gif and the huge amount of work that goes into running it
MySecretWorld​(switch male)
6 years ago • Jul 20, 2017
I found the site by googling it.
I signed up not knowing what to expect.

It took a while to get used to the navigation but i sent out a couple of messages and got stuck into the chat and found i liked the people i spoke to

Ive since been back every day.

Still exploring the site so ive no suggestions as yet but I'll be sticking around
Alchemystic
6 years ago • Jul 23, 2017
Alchemystic • Jul 23, 2017
It seems to me that I followed a link.

The site had a nice "vibe" to it.

When time allows, depending on "real" life.

A simple, clean, and functional design; a community of safe, sane and consensual people.

It's a little early to answer that question. I'm still exploring what you have to offer.

Resources and recommendations for those new to the life, as well as something that explains why what we do isn't what it might appear to be to the uninitiated.
Rosekinks​(switch trans woman)
6 years ago • Jul 30, 2017
Here we go.... ok ok i`m writing sheeesh

1) How did you hear about THE CAGE? I was searching for a community that didnt judge and yours came up in the conversation at the BBB.

2) What made you come back again? I like so many others loved the atmosphere and never left!

3) How often to you visit the website? Multiple times a day and several times at night !

4) What's your favourite aspect of the website so far? the air of freedom

5) What do you find the most lacking? hmmm, ok .. well in the preferences box where you point out your own self classification there should be a slave option instead of just sub, and another thing is bothering me, Dom male seeks sub female Domme female seeks man there is a transgender board but its not really purposed to use for seeking , no Dominate seeks trans, or Trans seeks which is a shame but hey life is ever evolving ... I think it might help considering those I have spoken to are anxious to search

6) What's on your wish list for future features? add the button to reflect slave as well as sub.. maybe trial run a board for trans seeks .. oh`s and . the chat room .. might do with a calendar for events as we now have two events a week ..

Hope this helps feel free to ask anything, rose x
Bella duPuy​(sub female){Not lookin}
6 years ago • Aug 10, 2017
Response: i googled reputable, classy bdsm ... and ta daaaaaaa ... #theCAGE

Response: the aesthetics, how user friendly it was - especially for a complete newbie as myself (#yeay), the admin staff are approachable and friendly, and their response time is #awesooooome

Response: Every(dang)day ... multiple times a day ... #MyNameIsBellaAndImACageAddict ... LOL joking

Response: the aesthetics and the Bonding Instant Messaging ... So cool ... I love looking for the little corona to light up to hear from ... well ... nevermind lol icon_wink.gif

Response: there's no app to go with that ...

Response: maybe a call feature within the IM, but the receiver's phone number will not be revealed when - IF - they accept the call. hmmmm i'll have to rethink that one ... idk ... lol

i hope this helps!!

Peace
T slave​(sub female){Owned}
How did you hear about THE CAGE? Internet search

Intriguing personalities, fun banter, informative experienced members, stimulating conversation entertaining blogs.
Multiple times a day and night
The Bond
Chat room interaction
I am Good! Thanks for what you do and the time spend on improvement.
crn​(dom male)
crn​(dom male) • Aug 10, 2017

Came up on Google search.

First website community that was easy to use. And mostly the unread messages from people I found interesting.

Couple of times a day through the app.

The messaging service and members profiles. I really like the aspect that we see who is online and then talking to them. The app is user friendly on my phone and easy to navigate.

Not being able to see when members last logged in.

There's a function to select a contact list ( which is great) and can see when they are online but I wish I could have remove list to take people out of my list of online people.

More brake down of profiles. Interests. History. Role.
ShadesfloggerBob​(dom male)
6 years ago • Aug 14, 2017
An old sea dog goes to his VA doctor for his physical and gets sent to the Urologist
as a precaution. When he gets there, he discovers the Urologist is a very pretty female
doctor.
The female doctor says,"I'm going to check your prostate today, but this new procedure
is a little different from what you are probably used to. I want you to lie on your right
side, bend your knees, then while I check your prostate, take a deep breath and say,
'99'.
The old sea dog obeys and says, '99'.
The doctor says"Great, now turn over on your left side and again, while I repeat the
check, take a deep breath and say,'99’.
Again, the old sea dog says, '99'.
The doctor said, "Very good". Now then, I want you to lie on your back with your knees
raised slightly. I'm going to check your prostate with this hand, and with the other hand
I'm going to hold on to your penis to keep it out of the way. Now take a deep breath and
say, '99'.
The old sea dog says, "One...Two...Three”...
Kinkylocs​(switch female){Who cares}
6 years ago • Aug 20, 2017

I believe it was listening to TPKO radio ?

The cozier feel of it; connections and friendships made ?

Varies. Few times a day when I'm feeling good, maybe once every few days if otherwise.

I enjoy reading blogs and the instant messenger (bond) has been a nice addition

Forums could probably be tweaked to make them more useful (see below ?)

Additional sub sections could be added within topics to make finding information on certain topics easier and increase forum usage. Just a few examples...

--General BDSM--
-bondage safety
-discipline
-sadism
-masochism
-breath play
-orgasm control
-humiliation and degradation

--Equipment and toys [+and techniques?]--
-solo
-restraints
-electro
-sensory deprivation
-shibari and rope
-suspension
-DIY

Etc..

And I can only think of so many, but I'm sure other members would have plenty of great suggestions icon_smile.gif
curlgirl40​(sub female){Owned}
6 years ago • Aug 20, 2017
Hello. I'm Celtic, CC, or just C. I'm happy to participate.

I was googling BDSM stories and it brought me to the blog posts, so I snuck a little further in to check it out.

I made myself a profile and almost immediately started receiving messages from people wanting to know me better, and even to simply wish me luck. I really enjoy meeting so many like minded people.

Many, many times per day. It's become part of my daily routine.

I like how detailed the profiles can be. You give us plenty of space to really dive in and explain ourselves if we want.

I feel as though navigation is a bit clunky. There are some things I've had to figure out on my own. Also I cannot for the life of me seem to be able to comment on a blog post without it posting multiple times...it's very embarrassing lol.

I would love an app for iPhone and I love to be in the chat room so some sort of notification system for messages and Bond would be nice while there.