Online now
Online now

Trust

SoaringFree​(sub female){SCD}
4 years ago • Jul 7, 2019
This trust does exist. My relationship started off as a friendship where we got to know each other at that level first. As our friendship grew, we opened up about ourselves and we found us talking about things we had never shared with anyone before. We share all our thoughts and feelings and don't hold anything back. We accept our differences as us being individuals and pass no judgements on our past actions.
Having this level of trust opens up so many opportunities within our relationship. Our kinks have no limits for fear of judgement or shame. Having this best friend to fully confide in about anything and everything is the very best part. Our Unconditional Love holds no boundaries. I feel what he feels and he does the same. I will say that sometimes the most difficult part are the emotions that come with this level of trust. Our connection is so strong that I will find myself tearing up for reasons that are often not necessarily my own. But I'll do that anytime without complaint to feel the trust we've developed.
Sorry for the book... I get carried away when talking about my relationship. Soo much trust and love.
Eren123​(sub male)
Eren123​(sub male) • Jul 7, 2019
Wow! Glad to hear about your beautiful relationship. Let's hope everyone can find such beautiful relationship in their lives. ❤️
SoaringFree​(sub female){SCD}
It's being patient and allowing yourself to get through all the ones not right for you without getting overly discouraged. Very few people find the One first time around. I truly believe this is possible for everyone if you allow it.