Online now
Online now

punishments to deal with playful Sub

Bunnie
4 years ago • Jul 9, 2019
Bunnie • Jul 9, 2019
@ Pumpkin,

You’re welcome icon_biggrin.gif

Love this... “What I got from your reply is lack of interaction does not equate with lack of communication.”

Perfectly clarified, thank you icon_smile.gif
Canadian​(dom male)
Canadian​(dom male) • Jul 9, 2019
We’re not talking “Abandonment” And maybe saying days was wrong but hours or the day works. As stated this would also be something to discuss as well.

What’s to say any other so called “punishment” isn’t cruel?

When you have clear communication and something that’s agreed on then that’s between the two individuals.

There are many things I could pick at that others do that is “wrong & inappropriate” but hey, That between those individuals and not my place to tell them they’re right or wrong!

Being open, trusting and upfront is key.
Angel Wings​(sub female)
Angel Wings​(sub female) • Jul 9, 2019
Canadian much clearer explanation than.you gave before. I can understand quiet time from this hour to that hour. Perfectly fine.

Your original view I was not a fan.
Canadian​(dom male)
Canadian​(dom male) • Jul 9, 2019
Sorry, ya disowning someone and shutting them out completely for days on end ya that’s stupid and reckless.
AngelicOne​(sub female){Owned}
4 years ago • Jul 10, 2019
Canadian wrote:
I’ve always found that a good punishment either in person or through communication is not talking or responding.

One thing to push buttons but want a punishment, ok, will chat with you in a couple days.

Not talking, or not responding is a horrible way to punish a sub. All that does is give them abandonment issues, and begins the slippery slope of a deep distrust in their Dom(me). Good luck ever repairing that bridge, should you choose to burn it.
Tnjoker​(dom male){My Harley}
4 years ago • Jul 10, 2019
To follow up what Mine said... I do think to just drop your sub and not have any contact for a couple of days is way out of line but to each their own. Their are times when mine needs to clear her head and i allow her quiet time to do this but I am never more then a phone call or text away. There may even come a time when i need some time and I hope she would understand. If it's going to be used as a punishment though I think it should be a set amount of time... Say 2 hours... And there should be something discussed because what happens if something dire happens in that time and she really does need you. After all you are her protector and in charge of everything she does. So she just does nothing for days because you aren't there to guide her? To Me... There is nothing that my sub could do that would ever warrant that. But like I said... To each their own I guess. Just my 2 cents.
I'mME
2 years ago • Sep 20, 2021
I'mME • Sep 20, 2021
The silent treatment is emotional abuse. I am suffering right this very moment because of being subjected to it for two years.

I realized I have a significant family member that does it and has been engaging in it for years.

I'm not sure what the hell anyone thinks is accomplished by doing that to another human being.
I take responsibility for my part in both situations.

The response that this passive-aggressive act would evoke from me is : you have now showed me who you are, do not let the dorr hit you on the way out.

🤷
I'mME
I'mME • Sep 20, 2021
Pumpkin29 wrote:
AKittenforSir wrote:
Canadian wrote:
I’ve always found that a good punishment either in person or through communication is not talking or responding.

One thing to push buttons but want a punishment, ok, will chat with you in a couple days.

I strongly disagree with this. I believe this to be a completely inappropriate punishment in any D/s M/s or DDlg relationship, or frankly even in a vanilla relationship.

I agree. This type of punishment would irreparably damage any dynamic I found myself in. Silence from someone I've placed that kind of love and trust in, no matter what I'd done to "deserve it," would make every cruel voice in my head scream until I broke.
It reminds me of the children's rhyme:

Sticks and stones can break ones bones when aimed with angry art
Words can sting like anything, but silence breaks the heart.

The tongue has no bones but it is indeed a weapon even when not being used.

😥
Canadian​(dom male)
Canadian​(dom male) • Sep 20, 2021
Thought I responded to this a long time ago and need to elaborate.

I’m not saying to give up talking and communication. This is wrong and agree harsh.

For a past sub it was a punishment that she had come up with as a punishment but it’s one that would last so many hours to the day. I said days in my comment and that’s my mistake.

Sorry if it sounded more harsh than intended. My apologies!

Communication is key within IRL or online and no communication with someone that needs that constant contact can be bad.
Canadian​(dom male)
Canadian​(dom male) • Sep 20, 2021
I'mME wrote:
Pumpkin29 wrote:
AKittenforSir wrote:
Canadian wrote:

I strongly disagree with this. I believe this to be a completely inappropriate punishment in any D/s M/s or DDlg relationship, or frankly even in a vanilla relationship.

I agree. This type of punishment would irreparably damage any dynamic I found myself in. Silence from someone I've placed that kind of love and trust in, no matter what I'd done to "deserve it," would make every cruel voice in my head scream until I broke.
It reminds me of the children's rhyme:

Sticks and stones can break ones bones when aimed with angry art
Words can sting like anything, but silence breaks the heart.

The tongue has no bones but it is indeed a weapon even when not being used.

😥

Agree! Was my mistake in saying days. That is wrong.