Online now
Online now

Remote vibes

djinni​(dom female){smplylaura}
4 years ago • Jul 3, 2019
I can tell you that i have a Vibease and after using it about 6 times i can no longer get it to connect to my Bluetooth. I had lots of issues with the app and logging in too. When it worked it was fun, but i have now a $150 self use vibrator that isn't worth that at all. I have a customer that runs an adult toy shop and she recommends Lovesense.
Constellation​(sub female){Taken}
4 years ago • Jul 17, 2019
I was about to open such topic myself haha!

I'm also curious about others' experiences, if anyone would be so kind to share!

I've been meaning to get a lush 2 by lovense, although they are expensive I figured they are good for it since they are on the market for so long. Also, I've seen a sub blogger here mention the use of her lush 2 now and then in her online relationship.
SoaringFree​(sub female)
SoaringFree​(sub female) • Jul 17, 2019
I'm definitely interested in this since my Sir and I are 3000 miles apart. He gave me the task of finding one we can use. I can't wait to see feedback. I did find this one that looks perfect.
https://www.lovense.com/bluetooth-remote-control-vibrator
TheAnt​(dom male)
TheAnt​(dom male) • Jul 17, 2019
Kitty talks about our experience with bith the Lush2 and the Hush. We love the Lush2. It does not always allow me too remote turn it off when I want to. Once I turn it on, it likes to stay at least in the minimum vibration mode.
The Hush, OMG, read Kitty's blog. Its freaking huge. Its longer and wider and some asses might be able to take it, hers not so much.
-DA
PrettyLioness
4 years ago • Jul 26, 2019
PrettyLioness • Jul 26, 2019
I have the lush 2, Lovense and I love it. It connects as it should and u can add users.
Ant and kitty
4 years ago • Jul 26, 2019
Ant and kitty • Jul 26, 2019
(I just posted this exact reply to another person asking about remote vibes lol)
The Lovense Lush 2 is great! My Daddy and I have that one, we are over 3000 miles apart and he can control it just fine from his end. It would work great for discrete public play, nice and quiet once its inside and still has great power. If you don’t have the strongest kegel muscles I would definitely recommend wearing panties as the slickness would allow it to slip a bit. I love it though, it doesn’t get hot like some motorized toys do after prolonged use and it holds its charge for a LONG time. Definitely a fun toy and one I recommend to everyone looking for something like it.
Now if you like anal play they have the Hush, it’s an anal plug. But it’s absolutely HUGE. Far bigger than my Daddy and I both thought it would be. Just like the Lush 2 it’s got great power, quiet when inserted, long battery life, and can be operated over long distances via the LovenseRemote app. Also if you want it could be doubled as another vaginal vibe. Both are worth their prices and are really fun.
Hope that helps icon_smile.gif
    The most loved post in topic
Orgazmo​(dom male){serenity m}
4 years ago • Jul 27, 2019

Vibease

djinni wrote:
I can tell you that i have a Vibease and after using it about 6 times i can no longer get it to connect to my Bluetooth. I had lots of issues with the app and logging in too. When it worked it was fun, but i have now a $150 self use vibrator that isn't worth that at all. I have a customer that runs an adult toy shop and she recommends Lovesense.

I've had similar experiences using vibease on a sub remotely.