Online now
Online now

Better doing daily duties

Elzbieta​(sub female)
4 years ago • Jul 19, 2019

Better doing daily duties

Elzbieta​(sub female) • Jul 19, 2019
Hello,

My name is Elzbieta, shortly Ela. I am a slave girl.
I recently registered here, asked for that by my Master. He's not fully satisfied with the way I do my duties and wants me to collect some advices.

The problem is, I do not habit of checking my phone often and somehow I cannot make my texts do beep when they come (I really tried). I wouldn't mind, but my Master does. He feels ignored when I do not answer him fast enough.
We live in the same time zone (same city), but due to my late working hours I wake up about noon. And I check my computer but not the phone. So once my Master had to wait till 6pm for an answer. You can imagine he wasn't happy! So after it repeated, he ordered me to go online and find some tips.

I use Habitica and recently added there a habit "check the phone", so I improved, but not fully.
I also got a tip to change my living hours but it is not possible now, and to use WhatsApp or Kik, but my Master prefers plain texts and I also have problem with WhatsApp.

I will be very thankful for your insight icon_smile.gif
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
Get yourself Alexa or Google home and set it up so your text alerts are heard via it too. You can even use light settings etc so they flash with any situation you ask it too. You can even set up alarms and use them as reminder that way!
if your phone wont beep set it to vibrate and leave it in your pocket.

If you not in the habit of checking your cell when you wake leave yourself a note to check it. Whats the first thing you do on waking? Toilet? or make a coffee? grab a robe? Leave note on the first thing you do.
within 30 days it is a habit!

Honestly the "effort" doesn't take much work once you actually try to remember.
Best of luck
    The most loved post in topic
SSG{ENM-TLP}
SSG{ENM-TLP} • Jul 19, 2019
YouTube! Search your phone along with the search terms "How to set up reminders" and "Changing Notifications."

I can understand you Master feeling the way He/She does. I am not a slave, and honestly right now I don't even have a Dom," but when I wake up the first thing I think of is my last Dom prospect. I think of Him when I wake up and before I got to bed. I also think of Him throughout the day. Maybe do some exercises that builds the connection between you and your Master. You shouldn't allow this day to pass without figuring it out. Ask your Master for His help, if necessary.

You could always call tech support.
SSG{ENM-TLP}
SSG{ENM-TLP} • Jul 19, 2019
Sorry for the typos in that last post. I usually proofread before posting.
Elzbieta​(sub female)
Elzbieta​(sub female) • Jul 19, 2019
MissBonnie wrote:
Get yourself Alexa or Google home and set it up so your text alerts are heard via it too. You can even use light settings etc so they flash with any situation you ask it too. You can even set up alarms and use them as reminder that way!
if your phone wont beep set it to vibrate and leave it in your pocket.

Woow, this Google Home looks great, but it's quite complicated. I am struggling with configuring it. For now I've been able to set reminders in Google Calendar which I use, but these options you mentioned are great. Hope I can connect Google Home with my GO SMS app.
JohnBond​(dom male){Kitten}
A smart watch of some sort may help as long as you remember to put it on, it should buzz your wrist or ding when messages come in. Perhaps a big poster above you bed “check your phone” or written on your bathroom mirror may help to build your habits.
MasterBear​(other butch)
4 years ago • Jul 23, 2019
MasterBear​(other butch) • Jul 23, 2019
The issue isn't that you're not checking your stuff.

The issue is that the end product is your Master feels completely unheard and unimportant.

Your Master makes it a point to communicate needs with you.
You not checking means that Master isnt your priority.

Maybe, some internal work needs to be done here.
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
I agree with MasterBear. On the day that you didn’t reply until 6pm, did the entire day go by without you thinking of him at all or wanting to talk to him? If you did, I assume you would have checked your phone?

I guess I’m having a hard time relating to or understanding your predicament. As a devoted sub, it is my priority from the moment I wake up until the moment I fall asleep to be accessible to my Dom. It isn’t just a my ‘duty’, it’s my own desire, my own need.
djinni​(dom female){smplylaura}
MasterBear wrote:
The issue isn't that you're not checking your stuff.

The issue is that the end product is your Master feels completely unheard and unimportant.

Your Master makes it a point to communicate needs with you.
You not checking means that Master isnt your priority.

Maybe, some internal work needs to be done here.

Oh MasterBear, what a profound way to twist this post, and exactly what she needs to hear.

I cannot imagine having this issue, as communication with Him is like air/water and I need it to survive (not literally of course). I don't think that it takes all of these solutions to remember to check your phone. As a "slave" your focus should be on service to Him. We learn and adapt to the needs of our Masters. If he prefers you communicate via phone, then do so. It is such a small adjustment in behavior that I am shocked that you cannot manage it without much struggle. The fact that one of your first thoughts isn't of him when you wake is odd to me... My Master is an hour behind me and I get up at 5am for work... I count the moments until I'm able to hear from him. Some self analyzing and self discipline is definitely in order.
Dragon11​(dom male){Litlgrl}
I agree with most if not all of everything already said. I have two subs and each one is eagerly waiting for my morning text! They live 2 and three hours time difference from me and already have all protocols done and waiting for me and awaiting daily orders. I couldn't imagine if they "couldn't" remember to text me. It would call the whole dynamic into question for me.