Online now
Online now

I am so frustrated with my dom!

Fyglia Wicked​(dom female)
4 years ago • Jul 19, 2019
Fyglia Wicked​(dom female) • Jul 19, 2019
Aside from being in a coma there is not many excusable reasons for no communication for 2 weeks.

In my observation and experience if someone ghosts you the relationship was over before it began.
If you decide you want to continue the chance of a person who ghosts will ghost again.
Fyglia Wicked​(dom female)
4 years ago • Jul 20, 2019
Fyglia Wicked​(dom female) • Jul 20, 2019
CapnRick wrote:
I’m with Angel....plenty of time, some Doms or wannabe Doms, Get a whiff of NEW sub, and get distracted....while just communicating with their present sub enough to keep her strung along, just in case the newer one doesn’t pan out
That is what this situation sounds like to me, sadly. Cruel, sure, but happens.

The lifestyle is no place to play nilla games and when some do it's a giveaway.
Phanes​(dom male)
Phanes​(dom male) • Jul 20, 2019
As I see, it if a Dom accepts the responsibility of taking on a submissive as his own, it is his responsibility to know if he will be able to fulfill his responsibilities to her. If he's not able to provide her to time and attention that's necessary to build on the relationship and leaves her in the dark not knowing when to expect him to communicate with her, then he ought to be man enough to admit to the fact that perhaps it is not the right time for them to be in a relationship.
For him to leave you questioning as to what is happening within your relationship for over a two-week is unexcusable!! As a dominant he ought to know how harmful it is to a submissive to be waiting for any word from him as she sits by loyally day by day anxiously waiting for a word from him.
You have spoken to him in the past about your concerns about the time spent with you and apparently it has fallen on deaf ears. It only goes to show that he doesn't give you the respect that you have given him. I believe you have waited long enough for someone who obviously don't see you as a priority of any sorts where he doesn't take a moment's time to send you as a minimum a text to let you know he is thinking of you
With all that said, I think it's time that you consider walking away from this situation and find someone more worthy and deserving of you.
Little momma​(sub female)
Little momma​(sub female) • Jul 20, 2019
Mandybell, unfortunately there are lots of wannabe doms (foms) on this sight. I'm not saying that yours is one however if it has been two weeks without communication that IS NOT the way a true Dom acts.

Early on in my dynamic, I didn't hear from Daddy for almost an entire day. When I finally heard, I was sullen and bratty which He picked up on right away. Once I told him what was wrong I immediately got an explanation for the lack of communication and Daddy said he would work to be better since it really bothered me not hearing all day. THESE are the actions of a true Dom.

Hugs as you work through this difficult time. 💜💜
Bunnie
Bunnie • Jul 20, 2019
Hi @ mandybell,

I’m sorry you’re experiencing this. It’s so difficult. Especially if anxiety is added to the mix, or fear of being abandoned... or any plethora of fears we may have. Online can be tricky, and sometimes it does simply just become stale.

The difficulty also with seeking feedback and advice online is that the most common advice is to play the blame game. In my opinion, this doesn’t help anyone. It doesn’t help you learn and grow and take responsibility for your part in the relationship... because yes... it takes two people in a relationship.

So... if you feel you’ve done as much as you can on “you’re side of the fence,” there are a few options left. Do you want to help him tend his side of the fence? Is that possible without giving too much (and affecting your side of the fence)? Does that fit with your moral agenda (unfair etc)?

My personal defining “line” I guess one could say, is whether or not we are being nourished (on a soul level) in our situation. If not, there is a choice. Stay as is, or change something.

I’m not going to tell you he’s bad... I don’t know him. I’m also not going to tell you what to do... that’s for you to decide and learn from. I can say from experience that I understand how difficult it can be to try to look at something rationally when your heart is jumping around all over the place trying to override your mind.

My advice would be to sit down and think about what advice you would give your best friend if she were in this situation... and do that.
Dragon11​(dom male){Litlgrl}
4 years ago • Jul 21, 2019
As an online Dom myself, I can say there no excuse for a Dom or a sub to not be able to text at least once a day. My subs and I are all very busy and we make time for each other. The other day one of my subs was super busy and I was able to have a conversation with her while i was at lunch and she was on a 15 minute break. We were both chewing into the phone but we were able communicate and that's all that's important. Where there's a will there's a way!
ADIDAS
4 years ago • Jul 24, 2019
ADIDAS • Jul 24, 2019
Ms. Mandy.
I'm afraid I've been in your exact shoes, twice as a matter of fact . I almost want to ask the name of your Dom, LOL... My advice? Don't waste any more of your time and definitely not your love, emotions on Him. Whomever said work is the #1 excuse a Dom uses to string a sub along while they're up to something they don't want you to know about is absolutely true!

I worked myself up into quite a tizzy over my Doms when this happened to me. Not so much the first one, because of reasons I can't go into, it really was work but I wasn't ok with being ignored for an indefinite period of time while he did his thing. This is REAL for me, not a game. Not something I do when I'm bored in my life or on a coffee break at work. That Dom finally contacted me 5 months later and was happy and supportive of me in a new relationship.
The second Dom turned out to be quite toxic. Messing with my head so badly that by this time, I thought I had fallen in love with Him. He wanted me to tell him I loved him and sound like I meant it. I said it so much, I started to believe it. At first he used work saying he had a big project he had to work on. Then it was, couldn't talk because he was being watched. Then he ghosted me for 4 months. Got in touch with me on the day of our 1 year anniversary of being together to, " just get this over with" . To this day I'll never believe he wasn't occupied elsewhere. He broke me. I'll never let that happen again! The thing is, I totally found out just how big of a liar this Dom really was and happy to be rid of him.... but tha time was the worst for me...

So I say again, cut and run. Don't try to figure out what happened. You don't need to know. It's not you, believe that! He's not being honest and that should be enough for you to know that you don't want to be with Him. Run and don't look back. Start your healing process. My best to you. Also my deepest apologies for the pain I know you're feeling. Remember, it's NOT you!!!

Ms. A.
TNman
4 years ago • Jul 24, 2019
TNman • Jul 24, 2019
mandybell..remember....a sub does not have to be a doormat..he is not the only one who gets to have say over the relationship..if he is not treating you properly..then..leave..his loss...there are other doms out there who will treat you better and he may learn something for the next time
Sami
4 years ago • Jul 25, 2019

Online relation not enough

Sami • Jul 25, 2019
Hi i hope you well ! as men how we think online relation its not enough for men you need to spice your relationship .i dont know if hes very far from you ?
But try to meet up with him in real life and enjoy your time and all the excitement and sex toghather .
Am sure he will be more positive in this relationship with you.
Good luck icon_wink.gif