Online now
Online now

Presentation

Low{BLK OWND}
4 years ago • Aug 13, 2019

Presentation

Low{BLK OWND} • Aug 13, 2019
A question for the Doms
What is your favorite way for your sub to present herself to you ?
MilitantSoul​(dom male)
4 years ago • Aug 14, 2019
MilitantSoul​(dom male) • Aug 14, 2019
Depends on the instances and the reason she's presenting herself, kneeling not particularly in nadu just basic kneeling.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
4 years ago • Aug 16, 2019
Hmm can I go with ready, willing and able. being 24/7 my sub is (nearly) always ready to serve so kneeling isn't always appropriate for "service" since service doesn't really stop.....if we are doing a scene, then I'll still go with ready, willing and able and more than likely kneeling at my side or at my side waiting in a comfortable position (uncomfortable comes later! take it while it lasts lol). I'm also going to say what MasterBear said "at the same time stays out of my way. " I like to be able to move and not have to walk around my sub.
CherryC​(sub female)
4 years ago • Aug 16, 2019

Waiting...

CherryC​(sub female) • Aug 16, 2019
My Dom will text me exactly what to set out, wear and have ready and then tell me to wait next to my ottoman kneeling with my head down and wait for him to come over. Sometimes he’s right down the street, other times it takes him whaat feels like forever. I wait, kneeling and anticipating, no matter what.
    The most loved post in topic
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
4 years ago • Aug 17, 2019
For Sir it depends on the situation/scene. As his sub, it’s usually a standard kneeling position, in M/s play its Nadu, when I’m feeling little it’s typically what some refer to as Rest (sitting legs crossed, hands in lap). He mostly just likes me to follow his instructions and be waiting still and patiently (especially because he knows inside I’m not feeling patient at all).
ShyDawn​(sub female){Taken}
4 years ago • Nov 1, 2019
As a sub I have not presented myself before. I want to but I don't know if my dom would understand because we are very new to BDSM. I know a bit about BDSM because of romance books. I have a great urge to present myself but I have no idea how to explain it to my dom.
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
4 years ago • Nov 1, 2019
@ShyDawn,

I’d suggest sitting down with him and looking at a guide for positions. Here is a simple one to start:

https://www.reddit.com/r/bdsm/comments/4ufjwf/submissive_pose_chart_lucinda/

Tell him you think it would be nice to have a position for you to get into at the start of a scene/play session. Explain that the position will set the mood. It symbolizes the power exchange (him sitting or standing while you kneel). He can build anticipation before a scene by making you wait in that position for him until he’s ready. It can also be a position that you can get into on your own to signal to him that you want to play.

Once you get comfortable with that you can add different positions to signify different things. Heck, it doesn’t even have to signify anything - it could just be a position that he likes to see you in because he thinks it’s sexy.