Online now
Online now

Remote vibes

LoverofRope
4 years ago • Aug 14, 2019
LoverofRope • Aug 14, 2019
I have the Lush and the Hush by Lovense. The Hush is a bit larger than I expected, but we worked up to it. I found them to be easy to clean, no connectivity issues, and the options are great. I wish it had a video interface, but it looks like they are working on that. I can't compare them to anything, as they are the only bluetooth/app control vibes I have tried, but I can say these work very well.
ADIDAS
4 years ago • Nov 16, 2019
ADIDAS • Nov 16, 2019
I have the Lovense Lush and Hush.... excellent toys for long distance play or solo. icon_wink.gif you can stream music through them. Device your own personal patterns and store them. Add and remove people easily. As far as what the others have been saying about Hush being a bit bigger than average, that's true but don't let that stop you.... just work up to it... the reward is so worth it! Holds a charge for a long while. Well worth the money!!!
Onlinedomguy​(dom male)
3 years ago • Nov 10, 2020
Onlinedomguy​(dom male) • Nov 10, 2020
I used the Lovesense (think that is the correct name) with a past sub. She seemed to enjoy it and I was able to find various patterns of vibration that seemed to do the trick. I have to say as a Dom I enjoy the idea of being able to make her wear it around as she navigates through her day and be able to reach out and touch her when I desire and she is not expecting it. Of course we had a rule, she wore it when she was in a situation where I could play and did not when she was not comfortable with the situation she was in. Lucky me, she wore it a lot!

We never had issues I can recall getting it to connect or function when desired. I do enjoy all kinds of play and public is fun in the right situation.
DomJayy​(dom male)
3 years ago • Nov 10, 2020

Re: Remote vibes

DomJayy​(dom male) • Nov 10, 2020
Wolfgirl wrote:
So I've seen a lot of really mixed reviews on remote control vibes or ones controlled by an app. I was just wondering if y'all have found ones that actually work well. Thank you!

Lovense are the best and highest quality ones around and work great! The egg and wand of course being the highlights but they do come with a price

But you what what you pay for I guess
Miki
3 years ago • Nov 11, 2020
Miki • Nov 11, 2020
You gotta be shittin' me. Remotes and phone apps to distance control a vibrator? Interesting I guess but not my bag of snakes to be at work and the asshole at home decides to turn the thing on while I'm at a meeting? Fuck me that'll be the day.

But since I am not in a relationship it don't matter. Personally when I want to get good vibrations over a period of time I load it up, turn it on low and enjoy the hell out of myself until the damned batteries go to hell.

.. and of note.. dudes are definitely digging in the forum crypt tonight! But these dug-up threads are still relevant. Go get 'em Tomb Raiders!
BunnyMuffins​(sub female)
3 years ago • Dec 10, 2020
BunnyMuffins​(sub female) • Dec 10, 2020
Lush 2 is fine for long distance public play but I personally don't like that one for home use. For me the shape was difficult for me to get any real satisfaction from.

I have 2 toys by We Vibe that work long distance and I love them for home play. The Rave and the Nova. Rave is a g-spot and/or clitoral stimulator and the Nova is a rabbit. The store where I purchased both highly recommended the Nova and I 100% agree. It is the best rabbit I've use because the shape is great so it actually hits your clit while penetrating you and the vibes are amazing.

Another to note about public play is you have to be somewhere with a connection so if you turn your phone into a hot spot it is possible but ends up being a huge hassle IMHO. I tried it multiple times last year with a long distance partner and the connection never lasted long. We both thought the idea was hot but execution left a lot to be desired.