Online now
Online now

Looking for Sub Friends

Manda Panda​(sub female)
4 years ago • Aug 16, 2019
Manda Panda​(sub female) • Aug 16, 2019
@CherryC, I know exactly how you feel! I wish I could tell someone about Daddy and me, but I don't think they'd understand why I'm with him, and I don't want to hear their recriminations that I'm seeing someone so much older than me. Maybe one day, I'll tell the ones who matter. Until that time comes, I'm going to enjoy keeping Daddy to myself 😻
Eva Grey​(sub female)
4 years ago • Aug 20, 2019
Eva Grey​(sub female) • Aug 20, 2019
It’s not always easy finding “just” a friend on here. I’d love to share, laugh, and chat with you.
SirLeosKitten​(sub female){Collared}
4 years ago • Aug 29, 2019
I’m also looking for sub friends to chat with and talk to about things I cannot talk to my vanilla friends about.

My situation is complicated and I would like advice at times.

Please message anytime
SirsSunrise​(sub female)
4 years ago • Aug 31, 2019
SirsSunrise​(sub female) • Aug 31, 2019
I am also new to this website and the lifestyle. I would love to have some new sub friends to gain advice from. Message me anytime!
Miki
3 years ago • Aug 24, 2020

Re: Looking for Sub Friends

Miki • Aug 24, 2020
Manda Panda wrote:
Hey, I'm still fairly new to this lifestyle. Been on the Cage for about 2 months now. Still no Dom of my own, but who knows what the future holds.
Do any of you other subs want to be friends? I dont have any sub friends and would love to have some icon_smile.gif

I'll be your friend! If you want, I'm not a classic "Sub" , I am a Sexual Masochist".

Feel free to write me a PM; I am not here too often , so it might take time, but I ALWAYS reply. To everyone and anyone who writes.