Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

sacramentosub​(sub male)
4 years ago • Aug 12, 2019

New here

sacramentosub​(sub male) • Aug 12, 2019
Hello my name is randy, I’m from a small town 30 minutes outside of Sacramento CA. I’m looking to take a deep dive into the sub world. I’m looking mainly for a FEMALE or TS dom to guide me on my journey but I would not be limited to that. Anybody local who would like to chat about it over lunch/dinner or even online please msg me! And for all doms looking to train a 100% new sub, I am the one your looking for. Hopefully we can be in touch soon.
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Aug 20, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Aug 20, 2019
Giving this a bump - please do introduce yourself here icon_smile.gif It's never too late to do so if you haven't already!
MFLuder​(dom male)
4 years ago • Aug 20, 2019
MFLuder​(dom male) • Aug 20, 2019
Hello all. Never been one for online forums but there appears to a steady community here that I'm willing to give a shot. I was surprised to find an avatar for my pseudonym, so that won me over a bit. Definitely intrigued by the prospects of establishing some connections here. Reading through some of your post has been quite stimulating but I'm not one to dwell in fantasy for too long without action. Time is all we have and I value that above all. Best regards
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Aug 21, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Aug 21, 2019
Welcome MFLuder! I hope you enjoy your time here at The Cage icon_smile.gif
Smear
4 years ago • Aug 21, 2019
Smear • Aug 21, 2019
Hi I always wanted to try new things. My fantasy is to be tied up naked outdoors and indoors and played with all day and night. I like bondage and torture and some spanking. I also like to be hogtied indoors and outdoors. I like a nice young female dominitrix to be my mistress and I can be her sex slave and her toy to use as she wishes.
loveguru​(dom male)
4 years ago • Aug 22, 2019
loveguru​(dom male) • Aug 22, 2019
Hi all,

I am 21. Studied Kamasutra, tatrik vidhya so I know how to please a woman. I am dominat guy but want to try other way around as well.
ArkTheLame​(switch trans man)
4 years ago • Aug 23, 2019
Hi, I found your site from off the cuffs and decide to give it a try. So i guess how i should start this is I am 26, switch, FtM, who is very shy at times but have a sick mind that is good in all wrong((right)) ways. I would like meet others and share, not looking for anything. Thanks
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Aug 23, 2019
Thanks for the lovely intros everyone! We appreciate you sharing a bit about yourself. We hope you enjoy your time inside THE CAGE!
Bigandtall​(other male)
Bigandtall​(other male) • Aug 23, 2019
Hello,
I am very interested in learning more about this lifestyle! I have had a very strict lifestyle over the past several years. My wife and I separated and eventually divorced five years ago and now I find myself searching for who I truly am!
This community seems like a wonderful place to start!