Online now
Online now

In your opinion..how fast is too fast??

Wiseonthree​(dom male)
4 years ago • Aug 27, 2019
Wiseonthree​(dom male) • Aug 27, 2019
Too fast is any time where the comfortably of one or both parties is sacrificed for a more immediate trial of the dynamic. If you feel it is too fast, it is too fast.

If they wish to be in a dynamic with you, they will show that by being patient with your choice of what is on or off the table between you.

Don’t ever sacrifice your comfort to make someone else stick around. It’s a slippery slope for that type of action.
cyndi lucy
4 years ago • Aug 27, 2019
cyndi lucy • Aug 27, 2019
That is understandable to be concerned. Sometimes it happens fast and it works and other times it doesn't
MasterRon​(dom male)
4 years ago • Sep 1, 2019
MasterRon​(dom male) • Sep 1, 2019
I was wondering about this exact thing right now. I have met a sub who went from new to bdsm to being collared and in a poly relationship in a matter of hours (leave alone days). I don't know if she has any idea of what she is getting herself into (but i have a strong feeling she does not).

I mean i am having a hard time processing that jumping into something this fast actually works in the long run. maybe a quick fix i don't know, but has anyone jumped in and it worked long term ?