Online now
Online now

Suggestion Thread

Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • May 6, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • May 6, 2019
@ Miki, Stealth mode is on our list of things to look at for sure as it is a much requested feature. I know we're not as quick with new features as some would like but we are doing our very best to make improvements and bring you new features as soon as we can.

Thank you everyone for all of your feedback. We'll keep you posted updates icon_smile.gif
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Jun 17, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 17, 2019
Just a small update on the request to prevent blocked users from liking any of your comments. It's a small thing but we know it was annoying to some of you so we hope you're happy about this small update.

We're continuing to work on improving the platform and bringing you some new features. We are currently in the midst of adding an exciting new element to THE CAGE and will bring you more details when we can. In the meantime, please keep the suggestions coming. We regularly refer to this thread when we look at what we need to add or improve next.

Thanks for the support and feedback everyone!
Satindragon
4 years ago • Jun 17, 2019
Satindragon • Jun 17, 2019
It may have already been mentioned. It would be nice if there was an automatic save in the blog section. I have lost several good blogs to a power flicker or some other crazy thing.
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Jun 25, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 25, 2019
A small update - now if you've blocked someone they can no longer like your posts or comments. One more small improvement that will hopefully make your CAGE experience a little more pleasant.
dollMaker​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jul 14, 2019
dollMaker​(dom male) • Jul 14, 2019
Any possibility of a report post or thread in the Forums? At the present time its sort of email one of the admin with link, or report the poster with a link to the post/thread.
Soulweaver​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jul 14, 2019
Soulweaver​(dom male) • Jul 14, 2019
I have a suggestion, that would really help me, if no one else. In every forum thread, the last post never allows the option of quoting the poster. It's available for other posts, if any, just not the last one. It isn't as much of an issue when I am on my desktop pc, but on my phone and that little screen, man it's a pain. It would be very helpful to have that ability.
Szady​(dom male)
4 years ago • Aug 24, 2019
Szady​(dom male) • Aug 24, 2019
Not sure if this has been brought up before, but when searching the member directory, make it so you can search within n number of miles radius of your current location. Not sure how the backend of the site is structured, but this should be something fairly easy to accomplish given users location is based on lat/long and not just selected from a predetermined list.
kadou
4 years ago • Aug 29, 2019
kadou • Aug 29, 2019
I have a suggestion. Someone may have mentioned this already somewhere in this thread.

As far as I can tell there is no way to delete a comment or forum post after uploading it. I think maybe this should be possible, in case someone says something they later regret, accidentally divulges too much personal information, etc.

Edit: there appears to be an edit button, but I can't find it on any of the other comments I made, so maybe it disappears after a short time?
Satindragon
4 years ago • Aug 30, 2019
Satindragon • Aug 30, 2019
An option for journal. A lot of Dom’s ask you to write in a journal every day. It would be nice to be able to keep all that stuff here. Instead of having accounts in other places. Or maybe an option for a second blog that could be labeled private. Maybe make it an option with premium membership.

Thanks