Online now
Online now

Can I post pictures showing off my body?

HuntertheYeenQueen​(dom femme){Allie Kat}
5 years ago • Jan 22, 2019
I have to agree that there isnt much reason to tell someone they /shouldnt/ post pictures of themselves. Definitely warn of the attention it can get especially being female online (as much as I hate to make that split it's a sad truth) but if someone is proud of themselves and wants to show off, in a polite way as the site admins already state in their rules - then go for it!

I used to be of the mindset that no one could or should see someone else's body unless they're in a relationship. But my much more open husband has helped me to understand why that's not necessarily the case for everyone.

Definitely go ahead and share those pics in your profile or the blogs if you feel like it,! But as everyone has warned, be mentally prepared for the swarm of people it might attract. Though, I get that swarm often and I havent shared my body, so it's something you should already be prepared for in my opinion as it might happen anyway Haha.

Welcome to the Cage!
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
You should maybe try other bdsm sites if exhibitionism is one of your stronger kinks. I was a member of a popular site recently in which I became the hot commodity because I was pretty much the only female who didn't have nude pictures posted. I think the mystery made me a target. I find this site to be much more refreshing. It forces more intimate and serious conversation.
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Jan 22, 2019
Just a side note here.

I put up topless pics on fet.

It was very freeing for me.

I went on to model nude for an art class.

There will always be reasons not to put up nudes.

But if your going to do it -- a fetish site is the right place to do it.

Like I said, facebook will just yank them.

And come from a place of strength with it.

I look back at my nude pics with great joy and pride.

They are still up on my fet account.
Misanthrope
Misanthrope • Jan 22, 2019
Applepie,

By all means post your body if you want to show it off. As a matter of fact I'll help in the endeavor. Go ahead and send me eight or nine dozen and I'll help you select the best ones. I'm pretty selfless like that.
wvines2
5 years ago • Jan 29, 2019
wvines2 • Jan 29, 2019
Some do post nude pic. on here, Me for one would love to see you nude
Notely
4 years ago • Sep 20, 2019
Notely • Sep 20, 2019
Your free will I feel Leaving things to the imagination still keep your clothes on still find the right one I feel showing to much will attract the wrong kind. I feel Semi nude sheer seductive not pouring all the guts. I feel some things should be saved for the right time and the right person.
Miki
4 years ago • Oct 29, 2019
Miki • Oct 29, 2019
Exactly!

My profile pic was taken outdoors.. and I was topless then-- but I cropped it to "let imaginations roll"

As with most of Asian decent, I don't have much "up top"-- But I have some...

Rock ON!