Online now
Online now

Meeting People on THE CAGE & Saying Hi!

Ryder​(dom male)
6 years ago • Sep 14, 2017

Hello everyone

Ryder​(dom male) • Sep 14, 2017
Good afternoon,
I'm a Dominant in a male led relationship . I'm hoping to connect with others and expand my knowledge and friendships. Help where I can and learn where I can.
I love in Columbus Ohio where we have a very active public scene but have also lived in Topeka Kansas where not so much.
In any case hello everyone it's always good to be with the tribe.
Ryder
Curious Dom​(dom male)
6 years ago • Sep 20, 2017

Re: Meeting People on THE CAGE & Saying Hi!

Curious Dom​(dom male) • Sep 20, 2017
Evangeline wrote:
It's great to see so many new members and profiles popping up every day!  We're looking forward to hanging out in THE CAGE with all of you.  Some new members have asked how to get to know others and it's just as simple as it looks.  Most people are here to chat at minimum and many are here to find play partners or more.  So reach out and send a message, create a classified ad, hang out in our chat rooms, or just get chatting on our forums (heads up we will delete any classified ad type forum posts since these aren't really discussion topics).  Use our members search or peruse the classifieds to find people in your area or with similar interests. We think you'll be pleased at the friendly atmosphere here at THE CAGE.

Good luck in your search - oh and feel free to say hi in this thread!
Eric2Stanton
6 years ago • Sep 22, 2017
Eric2Stanton • Sep 22, 2017
Hello everybody. Ths site looks like an interesting place. Hope to get in touch with you all icon_smile.gif
DOMKAME​(dom male)
6 years ago • Sep 23, 2017

From Amazon

DOMKAME​(dom male) • Sep 23, 2017
Hi friends, I'm a Dom with 04 years of experience. I'm seeking interaction with overseas people. I think the social networking is important for work and... FUNNY lol. Also seeking girls to play on phone (I love dominate I RL, online or blackmail... All is fun!) In professional life I'm a 3D generalist, but architecture is more easy for me.
Daniboy
6 years ago • Sep 24, 2017
Daniboy • Sep 24, 2017
It is really great to meet everyone. Thank you for creating this site
K y i v
6 years ago • Sep 26, 2017
K y i v • Sep 26, 2017
Hello All!