Online now
Online now

Chastity device hubris

Snorlax​(sub male)
4 years ago • Oct 10, 2019

Chastity device hubris

Snorlax​(sub male) • Oct 10, 2019
For the first time in my life I've been able to walk around unashamed. It's almost like an extra sense of security that I find pride in. Any other sub males in the same boat?
LOCKANKEYED​(neither male)
4 years ago • Oct 10, 2019
LOCKANKEYED​(neither male) • Oct 10, 2019
I've been wearing chastity devices for years, partially for a dominant lady I was kinda sorta dating, mostly for myself. I always felt like it was my own little secret, a sense of security like you mentioned, YES. I've tried alot of styles but the one I'm in now is 1. STEEL, because plastic is easily broken 2. STEEL is chrome/shiny/sturdy/ and I like the weight. and 3. I can wear it ALL the time, it's airy, easily to clean myself in, I don't have to take it off to shower, and I can still see myself even when locked up.
Ashamed? why? A female friend of an ex-girlfriend walked into the bathroom once and discovered my "secret". I thought i was going to die, She thought that was the coolest thing in the world. I've been in this since January, off and on but when it's off, I feel like most people would feel when it's on.
I LIKE IT. Apparently so do you. COOL.
LOCKANKEYED​(neither male)
4 years ago • Oct 12, 2019
LOCKANKEYED​(neither male) • Oct 12, 2019
I've never been ashamed, before I really discovered chastity and all the devices there are, i was just like every other guy in the world. My interest in chastity is now my "little secret", a kink if you will, that I can enjoy in public. I'm locked up all the time now, at home and work, every place I go. I've shared it with others on line, both men and women, it's more popular than you might think.
My (male) doctor knows about it too. I was going to take it off but decided it was kinda exciting not to. when he felt my cage under my pants he asked and I showed him. He thought it was cool, that I wear it all the time. No reason not to was his comment. I'm a life long submissive, very into teasing and denial.
Jamesmuk​(sub male)
4 years ago • Dec 26, 2019
Jamesmuk​(sub male) • Dec 26, 2019
I wear mine most of the time, it's comforting and it's like someone holding onto your dick all day. It also makes me feel more submissive too knowing i can't touch it.

Generally it's lots of fun to wear