Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

beach baby​(sub female)
4 years ago • Dec 2, 2019
beach baby​(sub female) • Dec 2, 2019
Hi!
I’m here because I’m done with limits, except those my Sir puts on me. 😉 I want to learn and meet new friends with similar interests.
Joey Blank​(switch male)
4 years ago • Dec 6, 2019
Joey Blank​(switch male) • Dec 6, 2019
Hello Cagians! Cagites... Caguns?

I go by Joey Blank, and much like the moniker, I'm a bit of a blank at the moment. I'm looking to connect with people so that I may learn more about myself to help fill in that Blank.

I'm an open-minded individual with a few issues, an odd sense of humor and a mind to learn more about the world and how we, as humans, function.

In terms of kink, I'm a switch with a leaning towards the Dominant side. A penchant for impact, piercing, knife, and sensation play in general.

My girlfriend of 8+ years has recently expressed a deep-seated and long-running desire to explore her polyamory. I am attempting to do the same. This, however, is a wholly new path for me. I would most definitely be interested in speaking with individuals with experience on this subject.

Thank you for taking some time out of your day to read this, and I hope you all have a fantastic day.

~ Joey Blank
Sissyboislave​(switch femme){not at thi}
4 years ago • Dec 7, 2019

Re: *Hello, I am new here at the cage. i am a sub.

I have craved being spanked by a woman since I was a very young child. I love pleasing.Pleasing gives me pleasure, so I guess that I am only being selfish,lol. I have had 2 different long term relationships with Dominant and kinky women. There did come a time when I became bi. curious. It took me quite a while to be willing to express that new found part of my personality.I am here to have fun learn and maybe meet some friends(with benefits?),
I am glad to be a part of this community and I hope to find many new people,
Sissyboislave
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Dec 8, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Dec 8, 2019
Thank you for the latest intros! Welcome inside THE CAGE icon_smile.gif
Jazzi​(sub female)
4 years ago • Dec 9, 2019

Hello everyone!

Jazzi​(sub female) • Dec 9, 2019
I am a full-time, live-in caregiver, homemaker, writer (sensual/erotica), country girl.

I am new here to The Cage, and new to the BDSM lifestyle. I feel like I've come home.

It took me a while to figure out what I was looking for, but once it all came together in my head and heart, well, here I am. I am hoping to find a bear of a man for a mental, emotionally primal connection.

I've always wanted to address a man by Sir, Daddy, Master...whatever his current level of control over me demands. I've never had a Dom, never trusted anyone enough to let my needs be known. I am new to the lifestyle, and a little anxious that I took this step. I am looking for a discreet online-only connection for now. I prefer texting and email over phone calls due to my present circumstances, but I am good with words, so you'll always know where I'm coming from.

I prefer to get to know a Dominant as a person, as a man with feelings, honesty, and warmth before we take it to the D/s level.

Please check out my profile to learn more.

Thank you one and all,
Jazzi
CDSubAussieSLAVE

Submissive_SISSY 2SLAVE4EVER

CDSubAussieSLAVE • Dec 9, 2019
Desire tips on any ways to open myself to either helping me to submit 2 brainwashing . If u can help to start helping please contract me asap I will fill u in on the nuts and bolts personal messages I will be 4ever in ur debt even if u just help me to accept so already a accept that all I am and all I will ever be is 2 allowing my final destination is knowing I was always, I have always and will always be destined to be a slave and now I wish to forget all b.s. in my past life . I want 2 live and means forget all crap in my past if anyone can. help with teaching me ways to accept that I will be giving up all I own, I also will now denounce my names and as I strip me of all my rights & fredoom. Destined 4 SLAVERY 4 EVER
ardlr​(dom female)
ardlr​(dom female) • Dec 9, 2019
hello,

f/lesbian. brand new to the site. just recently accepted this part of me so here i am looking to talk to others in the community. i don't really have any expectations.

also, on an unrelated note: i''m always down to talk about star wars, marvel, anime, and manga...just throwing that out there.
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Dec 10, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Dec 10, 2019
Welcome to The Cage, Ardlr and everyone else who has joined us!