Online now
Online now

Online Touch Substitutes

MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
4 years ago • Dec 10, 2019
witty bratty sub wrote:
wish there was a way to find someone who would be a stand in, if you will, for a Dom. snip...

you could always pay for professional services. I am sure many professionals would also be open to being your owners proxy via cam if bring in your laptop or ipad/tablet. Many professionals will also correspond with online/Ld owners to tailor a scene.
SirsGoodGirl​(sub female)
4 years ago • Dec 11, 2019
SirsGoodGirl​(sub female) • Dec 11, 2019
A little update following Sir’s (aka @NCarraway) comment about sending me away with one of his sweaters... THE BEST THING EVER!

I was given one of Sir’s sweaters as an experiment following some discussions regarding my finding comfort in his scent and as mentioned, my seeking out the sample bottles when shopping to find that comfort when we are apart. In addition, we figured it would be handy when dealing with that pesky sub-drop and so far, all hypotheses have been proven!

I never knew I could adore a sweater so much but here we are. It has quickly become one of my most favourite things. It has the added bonus of being able to wear it which is like having a cwtch with my Sir icon_smile.gif

We have now agreed we need to set up an ‘exchange programme’ so that I can always have a sweater of Sir’s while he re-wears the other.