Online now
Online now

What Submissives Want: Ladies, What is something that a Dom/Daddy/Master will do that you find abso

The Dom​(dom male){LilRabbit}
4 years ago • Nov 24, 2019

What Submissives Want: Ladies, What is something that a Dom

I can imagine this is an often used topic, but I am not looking for the general, cliche, everybody knows that qualities. I want to know what it is to YOU personally that is make or break for a D/s, the reason you chose to talk to him, what you wish he did more of, how these qualities impact you and your love/hate of the lifestyle, the little quirks nobody else notices about him, what he does every morning that can make you forget all about a rough night, what he does at night that can make you forget about a rough day, what he does to push you harder but not over the line, what makes you want to follow his commands when you wouldn't with anyone else, how how touches you spiritually, his good habits that tell you he is the right Dom, the things that nobody catches and the way he manages to take your breath away every single time.

I'm looking for less: Oh, hes great in the bedroom or he really knows his stuff

and looking for more: My Dom make sure that every morning, no exceptions, i call and tell him how much he means to me. The consistency helps me to know that he intends to be my Dom for the long run, and I love the way my Dom is forceful and aggressive in telling me when its time for me to climax, it lets me know how well he understands my body and pays attention.

Ladies, the floor is yours.
WhiteRoses​(sub female)
4 years ago • Nov 24, 2019
WhiteRoses​(sub female) • Nov 24, 2019
I am in a long distance, online relationship. My Sir works six days a week, often 12 to 16 hours a day. And it is a very demanding job. Needless to say this doesn't allow us a lot of chat time. ANYTIME I text him with a question or a need or even just an update, he will read and respond to me in the shortest possible time. I know what his days are like, yet he is ALWAYS there for me. No matter what. He always makes me feel like I am his priority even when I know there are a thousand things pulling at him. It may be a short response but it is a response. When I really need talk time he will give up sleep after a 16 hour day until I am settled with the issue. THIS is what keeps me wanting to be whatever he wants. He constantly SHOWS me I am important to him.
    The most loved post in topic
MasterBear​(other butch)
4 years ago • Nov 25, 2019
MasterBear​(other butch) • Nov 25, 2019
Im going to start with.
You may want to consider removing gender here.
Masters are women to.
Slaves are men to.
And non binary, pan, and alt identities are everywhere.

Being you are asking for female submissives only, I will stand back and look forward to reading responses.
ropefish
4 years ago • Nov 27, 2019
ropefish • Nov 27, 2019
Thanks MasterBear, I was wanting to bring that up when I first saw this thread. So ditto what you said.

Anyway, right now the big thing I look for is someone who understands that there are different kinds of subs, and who looks for a sub who is a good match for them. A lot of people, particularly instadom/mes, seem to just pick anyone who identifies as a sub and expect them to *become* the type of sub that they want.

I, for example, have limits when it comes to when I do kink. I don't like feeling submissive when I'm at work or out socializing, and I don't like "homework" or being given tasks when I'm not actively engaged with a partner. I look for partners that feel the same way and will respect these limits, since they are very important to me and breaking them negatively impacts my moods and productivity.

Good partners, I feel, understand that not all subs are right for them, and so they get to know people before deciding whether or not to engage. And it goes the other way as well.
ropefish
ropefish • Nov 27, 2019
......I realize that was a little off topic as it wasn't a "quirk", but it *is* a make-or-break quality in a Dom/me for me.
Allie Kat​(sub trans woman){DarkFox}
Aww, wish this wasn't just for ladies. i see "submissives" and thought it would be inclusive ^.^; i am glad others have already mentioned this though, so maybe i can at least say I loved what Nawa said ^.^ because it is going to be different for different people icon_smile.gif
Prettygoodgirl​(sub female)
4 years ago • Nov 30, 2019
The best Dom I had understood that I am willful. I am extremely dominant at work because I have to be, I'm the boss. And it is because of this, that he worked tirelessly and patiently, until I fully submitted. It was his understanding that I am submissive, but the switch between work and home wasn't an easy one to turn off. The fact that he waited the way he did, instead of being forceful, coarse,etc. He slowly bent me to his will. So, patience would be my final answer.
Low{BLK OWND}
4 years ago • Dec 14, 2019
Low{BLK OWND} • Dec 14, 2019
If the D isn't a real D if he is posing
I know and it's a big turn off