Online now
Online now

What kind of Dom or sub are you?

SoaringFree​(sub female)
5 years ago • Feb 25, 2019
SoaringFree​(sub female) • Feb 25, 2019
For me, I'm an Alpha Sub. I'm use to controlling everything. After my sub tests to see if a Dom strong enough for her, she will willingly submit.
AGershone
5 years ago • Feb 27, 2019
AGershone • Feb 27, 2019
I have been submissive to women on and off over the years. It is a matter of discretion and exploration. Toys, worship, humiliation, confessions, etc. Been strapon trained.
HerBeastlySir​(dom male){HisWitchyK}
4 years ago • Sep 11, 2019
I did the test at bdsmtest.org and found no real surprise there.

I am a brat tamer, which is very fitting as my kitten can be a very playful brat. There is no doubt in her, or me, that she is Mine, heart, body and soul. I love to hunt her and dominate her, but also thrill at our deep love for one another and her tender touches. I tend to be more experimentalist which is good because My kitten loves to explore with me. I love to watch her and her playful state and tend to let her get away with some things. However when she pushes to hard, I’m quick to pull her leash. I found early on spanking isn’t an effective form of punishment as My Kitten loves a good spanking, leaving me to come up with experimental forms.
HisWitchyKitten​(sub female){HerBeastly}
4 years ago • Sep 11, 2019
The only classifications I've found that I liked were from the bdsmtest.org site.

I'm a brat, though Sir says I'm not too bad. I'm a masochist, on the middle to lighter end of the scale - but I also live for Sir's caresses and praise, and love when he's close to me. I tend towards playful and mischievous (hence the brat), but I have claws that I'm not afraid to use if needed, which is why Sir calls me his Kitten. I'm a rope bunny, and prey for my Sir's beast.
SirsSunrise​(sub female)
4 years ago • Sep 14, 2019
SirsSunrise​(sub female) • Sep 14, 2019
I am a switch, however completely submissive when with the right Sir. I am also a mild to medium masochist. I enjoy a sensual, caring, slightly sadistic dominant. It fills all the pieces that I need.
SirZeus​(dom male)
4 years ago • Sep 19, 2019
SirZeus​(dom male) • Sep 19, 2019
Dom in the sense of dominating a submissive with the intent to provide dominance allowing the journey of submission which ever direction it leads according to her growth and ability to explore
ShyDawn​(sub female){Taken}
4 years ago • Oct 16, 2019
So I took the bdsmtest and this is what I got

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Brat
99% Rope bunny
82% Vanilla
80% Experimentalist
78% Boy/Girl
78% Submissive
73% Primal (Prey)
67% Masochist
63% Voyeur
59% Sadist
55% Exhibitionist
50% Degrader
47% Rigger
46% Ageplayer
44% Pet
43% Non-monogamist
41% Owner
41% Slave
34% Switch
18% Degradee
7% Primal (Hunter)
2% Dominant
1% Daddy/Mommy
1% Brat tamer
1% Master/Mistress
Meg​(dom female){NotLooking}
4 years ago • Jan 6, 2020
I'm a gentle domme, with what I call kitten tendencies. Not kitten in a kink way, but a very literal sense. I'm hyperflexible, like to sleep, am often aloof, inadvertantly (and intentionally) scratch, periodically bite, sit/sleep in odd positions, I'm picky about food, obsessed with boxes. I'm very quiet, but loud when necessary, and, unless carefully groomed, my hair is goes floof. I also find myself staring out the window at birds more than a normal person.

I call myself a Kitteny Domme
Erick​(sub male)
4 years ago • Jan 7, 2020
Erick​(sub male) • Jan 7, 2020
I am a submissive who is devoted to useful service--sexual, domestic, and in any other capacity. And I am obsessively committed to achieving perfect obedience to my Dad. And whenever my Dad is so impressed with my obedience that he tells me I am his "Good Boy," I am so thrilled by those magic words that my stiff little boy penis almost squirts spontaneously. And when I have failed to perfectly serve and obey him, my Dad does not have to tell me that I need punishment. I willingly go to him and confess my shortcomings, and beg him to please teach me a painful lesson that I won't forget. And even if he lashes out at me not because I have failed, but simply because he is having a bad day and needs someone to be cruel to, I am always happy for the chance to be his whipping boy, because as far as I am concerned, my Dad is always right, and I am always wrong. And after his anger has been sated, I always thank him for choosing me to blame, and I always tell him that I love him very much, and I always ask "Was that good for you, Daddy?"