Online now
Online now

Is Anal Play Taboo For Young, Straight Subs?

Jbodine
5 years ago • Mar 20, 2019
Jbodine • Mar 20, 2019
That is the main reason I want to be sub as I enjoy a woman playing with my as s and want it done a lot....can't find axwomsn who will work it over.
Analsubby
5 years ago • Mar 21, 2019

Re: Is Anal Play Taboo For Young, Straight Subs?

Analsubby • Mar 21, 2019
dhail wrote:
I've had more play with older subs and I've never really had an issue with them not being willing to be dominated through anal play. However, in my search for a younger sub (I'm under 35 myself), I've found that many are extremely hesitant about anal and list it as a hard limit. However, for me, anal is domination in its purest form and I've found it to be satisfying for both myself and my subs.

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this. I don't know if it has to do with a toxic concept of masculinity preventing them from truly submitting, but if I were outside of the community I would have guessed younger subs would be more openminded (no offense to either age group - these are pure observations).

Hello Miss, I am a 26 yr old submissive sissy. I have only recently called myself a sissy in the last year or so, but i have always been secretly submissive and longed for a dominant mistress that would humiliate me, feminize me, force me into chastity, and most importantly stretch my sissy ass for her pleasure / to fulfill her wishes.. I feel like giving over full control of my ass to a Dom is the most important part of being fully controlled.. I have never been dominated in person, but thats really my dream.. i am from long island myself and i would be honored to get the opportunity to talk to you..
hyena​(switch male)
4 years ago • Mar 29, 2019
hyena​(switch male) • Mar 29, 2019
I don't know if I'd blame it on toxic masculinity or an unwillingness to be completely dominated- maybe it's a masculinity issue if they think, for some reason, anal is gay.
It's a little taboo, and painful in an unpleasant way for many. I've seen a few people, girls included, mention that anal was a no-go because it was painful, even if they're masochistic by nature.
Personally, I'd love to be dominated that way, but I can see where some hesitancy from other guys would come from.
EvelynNyte​(switch trans woman)
4 years ago • Mar 29, 2019
The younger you go the more pressure they probably feel to show they've definitely got the "not gays." I don't know how it is these days, but I know when I was in high school gay was like the worst thing one could be and implications that you like to be penetrated were part of either that or being a pansy (and you might as well just kill yourself if you were actually trans). You get people claiming a gay or trans person coming on to them just threw them into such a rage that they couldn't humanly help but to kill them; there's a lot of feeling built up around these things. As one get farther away from that, I suspect more and more people will see how silly that is.

That said sometimes a cigar is just a cigar and they just really don't like anal.
Azzabackam​(switch male){PawPawGirl}
4 years ago • Mar 31, 2019
I honestly think that this has less to do with toxic masculinity, and more with anal being such a wildly different form of stimuli than most of them are used to. The prospect of having something inserted into your bodily cavity can feel alien and invasive, so it's understandable that someone new could be hesitant.
ambicurious
4 years ago • Apr 24, 2019

Re: Is Anal Play Taboo For Young, Straight Subs?

ambicurious • Apr 24, 2019
dhail wrote:
I've had more play with older subs and I've never really had an issue with them not being willing to be dominated through anal play. However, in my search for a younger sub (I'm under 35 myself), I've found that many are extremely hesitant about anal and list it as a hard limit. However, for me, anal is domination in its purest form and I've found it to be satisfying for both myself and my subs.

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this. I don't know if it has to do with a toxic concept of masculinity preventing them from truly submitting, but if I were outside of the community I would have guessed younger subs would be more openminded (no offense to either age group - these are pure observations).

When I was in my 20s and 30s I would not have consented to anal play, not at first anyway. At that point in my life, and during those cultural times, anal penetration was viewed as either gay or feminine, but not something for straight guys. By refusing to do anal play, I would have been assuring you that I was in fact straight.

If I had known a lady who wanted anal play with me, and IF she had spent the time and effort to explain and convince me that it was simply a hot sexual thing to her, and not gay unless done by another man, I might have gone along with anal. Because anal play involves nerves involved in the process of cumming, it feels good, especially since it is taboo. I've always known it was a pleasure spot, but I used to think that any anal pleasure was gay. (I wondered if I was partly gay since I liked a little anal stimulation, touching myself there, during masturbation.)

And I bet that many of the straight subs who list anal as a hard limit now will consent to try it if you can un-link anal to homosexuality. Tell them it's like a blowjob, only gay if a guy does it to them. Tell them they can have the most intense orgasms that way, if they will let you do it, and so on.
Later on you can add in humiliation to the mix, once they are hooked on the incredible anal orgasm part.
peteriksolo
4 years ago • Jan 11, 2020
peteriksolo • Jan 11, 2020
As a 32year old mostly straight sub, I can tell you, there is a lot of taboo associated with it. When I discussed playing with my anal with my EX, she was up to it, but she too felt that "I might be going gay" and eventually she didn't enjoy it.

With the next GF, I didn't even mention it. All the while I was REALLY interested in butt play. Both using her butt, and submitting my butt.

Meanwhile I have only done it a couple of times online with some stranger. Recently, I finally got to start really practicing it, bought some basic toys and even found my prostate.

I can say that man's butt is a way to dominate him. Especially orgasm denial + forced nudity + anal play/prostate milking. Taking the control from him, by not allowing him to use his cock, while controlling him by playing with his ass. Unfortunately, I didn't get to do it in real yet, but maybe someone here will be willing to take me into training? icon_wink.gif
greyson​(sub male){Sure}
4 years ago • Jan 13, 2020
greyson​(sub male){Sure} • Jan 13, 2020
I'm 31 male bi and submissive. My favorite part of being submissive is being anally penetrated especially by fists and large dildos. I'm masculine but when submitting I feel as though that doesn't matter at least to me it doesn't.