Online now
Online now

Zodiac Signs

Freakles​(sub female)
4 years ago • Jan 14, 2020
Freakles​(sub female) • Jan 14, 2020
Cancer on Gemini cusp or as astrology enthusiasts would say "the cusp of magic". I identify to it to a T. Lol
IowaDom​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jan 20, 2020
IowaDom​(dom male) • Jan 20, 2020
Aries -

People born under the Aries zodiac sign people love to be winners. Their competitive nature means that they usually succeed quite well in all areas of their life. If it is a case of working harder or smarter, those under this sign will always succeed. They like to be challenged which means that their lives are rarely boring or repetitive. Their enthusiasm can also reach into the lives of those they care about, by showing them new ways to do things and pushing them to meet their own challenges and make their lives what they desire them to be. Their positivity can mean their personalities are quite magnetic, bringing excitement to everything that they touch.

Aries never does anything half heartedly, so if you are spending time with someone under the Aries zodiac sign then you will feel the full force of their zest for life. Their argumentative nature and their desire for justice means that they will stand up fiercely for their friends and partners in arguments. You can always count on an Aries sign to do and defend what is right.

yeah -- I can go with this icon_smile.gif
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
4 years ago • Jan 20, 2020
I’m a Scorpio in every way; the good, the bad, and the ugly.

“Scorpio is the eighth sign of the zodiac, and the Eighth House is all about sex, death, and the cycle of regeneration. With their penchant for all things spooky and magical, female Scorpios are not ones to shy away from the more intense or heavy characteristics of life.

This sign gets a bad rap from most astrologers for being “too much,” overly dark, or even downright evil. This stems more from modern western culture’s inherent discomfort with discussing the subjects of sex and death (typically not your general everyday dinner-table conversation). Reviled as a Scorpion woman can be, not many can deny her magnetic personality and the aura of mystery, magic, and sensuality that she wears around her like a cloak. This is not a woman who tolerates surface-level interactions easily. She prefers to give her attention to those willing to go deep with her. With a Scorpio’s electric gaze powerfully focused on you, it’s easy to feel like a bug pinned under glass, examined by a curious scientist determined to learn everything there is to know.

One of the most sensitive signs in the zodiac, Scorpio women feel their emotions intensely, though they may not always express them overtly.

Scorpio women are universally known as the sex goddesses of the zodiac, renowned for their passion, their strong libidos, and their exceptional prowess as lovers. Sex is extremely important to these women, and sharing a sexual connection with their deeply-bonded lover is a necessity for them to feel completely fulfilled in life.

That being said, Scorpios don’t really love to sleep around, nor do they take sex casually. So until they find their soul match, a Scorpio can feel a little adrift without a partner to frolic and share intimacy with. Dating and lackadaisical flirting for fun’s sake or just as something to pass the time rarely appeals to focused, intense Scorpion women.

With Scorpio’s widely known reputation for powerful jealous streaks, her possessive personality may also be a bit misunderstood. This kind of jealousy doesn’t stem from insecurity – in fact, most Scorpio women are extremely confident (particularly about the strength of their charms). But once this woman stakes her claim on you, she has a hard time letting go. She won’t take easily to relinquishing her mate into another’s arms without a battle.

Scorpio women work hard and are exceedingly goal-focused. They set their sights on long-term objectives, and work steadily and quietly toward making their dreams realities.

They often get pegged as loners in the workplace, and tend to intimidate their co-workers, often without meaning to. Scorpios don’t tend to enjoy being subordinate – they would much rather just be the boss, free to make their own decisions, especially around aesthetics and design.

Scorpio women usually have a very clear idea of how they think things should go, and will only share power or control with other signs whose vision they innately respect. They work well with other signs who are similarly quietly powerful, but generally have no time for bombast or showboating.”
zodiacthrall​(sub male)
4 years ago • Jan 21, 2020
zodiacthrall​(sub male) • Jan 21, 2020
I am a Cancer man. I think how certain sign placements might influence your overall personality is interesting. It makes more sense to me when you consider all the different planets and their placements because that explains the way each individual is very unique. Whether true or not I find it fun to think about. I am cancer sun venus and mercury so I give off a lot of cancer vibes in the surface supposedly. I definitely like intimacy and and have a deep emotional inner world. I am Gemini moon though so I am not as sensitive or emotional as a lot of Cancers. Gemini moon can be a bit distant and less sentimental. I have always been curious what placements and aspect influence a individual interest in dominance or submission. I 've heard a lot of different things but it makes the most sense to me is that you have to mainly take into consideration the sun moon Venus and mars signs for that sort of reading. Mars is associated with physicality and drive so your mars placement is said to impact those things. if Mars is in a fire sign one might be more aggressive and passionate for example. if Mars is in pisces one might be more passive and receptive. But that could be altered by other planetary placements. Venus is associated with love and romance so that placement would impact your outlook on love or intimacy. Moon placement is connected to you inner psychology as well as your dreams and fantasies so it might say something about you secret kinks lol. Your sun sign is so significant that is going to impact every thing about you so that has to be taken into consideration as well. Finally (and this is what a lot of expert astrologers would say is most important) there are the aspects between planets. supposedly square or opposite aspects related to mars-moon, mars-venus, mars-pluto, mars-sun, moon-venus can create greater attraction to being dominate or submissive. I am just conveying some things I've heard from discussing it with some people I know who are obsessed with astrology. Personally I am still trying to sort out my own views on the subject. I love seeing people state their signs and interests because it kinda gives some insight on the subject beyond speculation.
bicurios
4 years ago • Feb 12, 2020

Me too...

bicurios • Feb 12, 2020
This describes me to a T! I'm a mature Aries, born the last day of the sign, the 19th. So I have a lot of Taurus too.

IowaDom wrote:
Aries -

People born under the Aries zodiac sign people love to be winners. Their competitive nature means that they usually succeed quite well in all areas of their life. If it is a case of working harder or smarter, those under this sign will always succeed. They like to be challenged which means that their lives are rarely boring or repetitive. Their enthusiasm can also reach into the lives of those they care about, by showing them new ways to do things and pushing them to meet their own challenges and make their lives what they desire them to be. Their positivity can mean their personalities are quite magnetic, bringing excitement to everything that they touch.

Aries never does anything half heartedly, so if you are spending time with someone under the Aries zodiac sign then you will feel the full force of their zest for life. Their argumentative nature and their desire for justice means that they will stand up fiercely for their friends and partners in arguments. You can always count on an Aries sign to do and defend what is right.

yeah -- I can go with this icon_smile.gif
Paintopleasureplease​(switch male){none}
Nice to be part of this Community I am, however, new to this BDSM site and it is an interest of mine.

I to am an Aquarius, and I found a lovely story surrounding my sign, please enjoy:

Citation: The Aquarius Myth. (n.d.). Retrieved January 20, 2020, from http://www.gods-and-monsters.com/aquarius-myth.html

The Aquarius Myth

The Aquarius myth follows the story of Ganymede, a young prince, and supposedly the most beautiful young man of Troy.
One day Ganymede was off tending to his father's sheep in a grassy area on Mount Ida when he was spotted by Zeus (Greek mythology).
Now, you have to remember that back in ancient Greece, it was the social norm for an older man to take a "young boy" (anywhere from 12 to 19) as a lover. In Ganymede's case, he was probably around 15 or so when the considerably older Zeus found him irresistibly beautiful and decided that he wanted him for himself.

Zeus transformed himself into the shape of a giant eagle and swooped down from Mount Olympus to Mount Ida. He grabbed Ganymede in his talons and carried him back to Mount Olympus to be his young lover / servant. Now, normally in these kinds of relationships the older man would serve as a sort of mentor to the younger one, but this was Zeus, and he pretty much gets whatever he wants. So Zeus decides that Ganymede will become his personal cup-bearer, basically bringing him drinks whenever he pleases.
Since Ganymede is now essentially Zeus's slave, Zeus offers Ganymede's father a herd of the finest horses in the land as compensation for taking his son away. This apparently appeases the father, though it's doubtful that he had much of a say in the matter either way.

One day Ganymede has had enough, and he decides to pour out all of the wine, ambrosia, and water of the gods, refusing to stay Zeus's cup bearer any longer. The legend goes that the water all fell to Earth, causing inundating rains for days upon days, which created a massive flood that flooded the entire world.
At first Zeus wants to punish Ganymede, but in a rare moment of self-reflection, Zeus realizes that he has been a bit unkind to the boy, so he makes him immortal as the constellation representing the Aquarius myth.
KinkAnarchyMaster​(dom male)
I'm an Aquarius as well. While there are some slight variations concerning the straights of an Aquarius-Born person (depending on where you are researching), I find that most of the traits (90%+) fit my personality. Since I am on the lower range of the Aquarian range, I also see some strong Capricorn traits in my personality. Maybe I'm a hybrid!
BabyGirlFL​(sub female){His}
4 years ago • Feb 13, 2020
Huh. I’m surprised not to find any fellow Sagittarians on this post. All of it is true about me except the social part. I’m an introvert. But I am a free spirit, loyal, and a wild ride!