Online now
Online now

Subtlety

Erick​(sub male)
4 years ago • Jan 23, 2020
Erick​(sub male) • Jan 23, 2020
When my wife took pity on me and chose to sprinkle me with some of her dominance, she would order me to bring her a glass of water.

And when I wanted to signal to her that I'd like to be sprinkled with some of that dominance, I'd try to get her to laugh. Which was usually difficult, as she was rather saturnine in temperament.
Dominanttrait​(dom male){K}
4 years ago • Jan 23, 2020
I'll play with her hair or call her by the name I gave her. To the outside world it's nothing but to her it reminds her of her place.

She always makes my coffee even if we're out, if around vanilla people she calls me Mr G instead of Sir.
Play Safe, Play Often
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
4 years ago • Jan 25, 2020
if out and wearing lace up shoes I'll sometimes step on the lace so it comes undone. I'll then get my sub to tie it in public. He loves being on his knees (or on one) in public. Its totally vanilla to the outside world, they just see a gentleman being nice! He'll carry everything or load it in the car etc. open doors etc
Out, he always orders food for me or gets me my drink from the bar, While I'll sit. hes been with me long enough to know what I want or what I like from each place, if its new he will ask what I require. He'll also clear the table etc or return plates etc to the eatery at food courts and thank the staff. If at a restaurants he will amp up the gentleman manner to HIGH pulling out my chair. standing if I get up.
Manners never hurt in any role, they can be wonderful to build protocols around.

Edited to fix a blonde typo.
Erick​(sub male)
Erick​(sub male) • Jan 25, 2020
@MissBonnie--

You put me in mind of one of the more "subtle" erotic experiences I've ever had, when the wife of a friend of mine was sitting alone with me on some stairs in a public place. Two steps above me. A hot summer day. Wearing Bermuda shorts and tennis shoes.

"Why don't you tie my shoelace for me?" she said, extending her foot so that it was right in front of my face; "I'm really too tired to do it myself." And then she smiled at me innocently and took a sip from her bottle of Coca Cola. Through a straw. Which was erotic all by itself. "But... your shoelace is already tied," I pointed out. Truthfully.

"Then why don't you UNTIE it?" she asked, with a more menacing tone,. "And then tie it AGAIN."

I don't quite know how she figured me out. Though other people have told me that my sexual submissiveness is obvious a mile away.
DominusJ​(dom male)
DominusJ​(dom male) • Jan 25, 2020
Sometimes it truly is the subtle things that can mean the most, be more erotic, a little connection to the unknown.
If I walk up behind my sub in the morning, wrap my arms around her, kiss her neck and whisper in her ear, "you have no idea what I'm going to do to you when you get home".
Subtle.. but she gets to wonder in anticipation all day, not knowing what to expect.
Creative, and foreplay.
    The most loved post in topic
rosethorn​(sub female)
rosethorn​(sub female) • Jan 25, 2020
Something i used to do with my last was when opening doors. He would hold it open and gesture with his hand for me to go first, i would say thank you with a nod of the head
Or
If i held the door open i would nod my head slightly as he walked through

Oddly this wasn't pre agreed it was just something we fell into with the dynamic