Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Belicia​(sub female)
4 years ago • Jan 24, 2020
Belicia​(sub female) • Jan 24, 2020
Hi,
I wasn't able to message you personally for some reason, but I wanted to drop in and say hi and you amazing blue eyes.
switch hitter​(switch female)
4 years ago • Jan 24, 2020
Hi!

I’m a switch who is more interested in subbing and there’s an extreme lack of a kink scene in my area of the world. I just really want to talk about the lifestyle and learn all about it. I’ve always been interested in BDSM, but a friend awakened my love of being a sub. My natural dominant personality makes it difficult to sub without a power struggle, but I kinda like that, too😉
I’m also struggling with my love of sex and my identity as a demi/heterosexual because it makes it even harder to find someone. Anyone who can relate, please message me!!!!
Have a lovely day💗
Donforyoutotry​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jan 25, 2020

I am new

Donforyoutotry​(dom male) • Jan 25, 2020
I am exploring this and I am interested to learn more about the life. I know that I am not young but I do feel that I have experience and have experienced a great deal.. would like to find the special sub.. that would gain from this
Clair de Lune​(sub female){Committed }
4 years ago • Jan 25, 2020
Hi everyone icon_smile.gif

My name is Kate, I've been on the cage for about a week or so now. I knew that I had not had the kind of relationship that I truly needed and desired; one that matched who I naturally am. I would try to introduce my wants, shyly, into my previous relationships. However, they were not who or what I needed. And that's fine! To all their own.
Since making my profile, I have had a mostly wonderful experience thus far, and am truly amazed at the kind of community this is. Everyone I have spoken to is open, respectful (for the most part) and here to be themselves. I am brand new and have been eager to learn. Others saw this and have sent me helpful notes and really went out of their way to welcome and encourage me.
I have met my Daddy, whom I adore. I'm so happy to be owned by him.
Now, I am really interested in making friends! I want to talk to others and hear experiences; anything one would wish to share. So, if you're a sub, please say hi! And if you're a Dom, please message my Daddy first and hopefully we have the chance to chat.
Kate
ShockMeShy​(sub female){taken}
4 years ago • Jan 26, 2020
Hello, you can call me Shy or Paradox (I prefer the latter). I'm very new to all this so I'm learning a lot. Still trying to work out what I want and all but I'm getting there. I'm very shy and an introvert so please be patient with me. If you have any advice or resources for me to absorb (as I am a sponge for knowledge) I would love to hear from you. And thank you to the lovely people who have already offered up advice and such.

See you around!
Hotmail
4 years ago • Jan 27, 2020

New here

Hotmail • Jan 27, 2020
Hey all. I'm new to this life style really. Fairly vanilla as it goes but I feel I'm a bit of a switch. Love joi edging and being given a few commands but also love taking control and having my way.

Still learning and willing to take advice from anyone and everyone. Hope to get to know you all very very well
ameanartist
4 years ago • Jan 28, 2020

New To This

ameanartist • Jan 28, 2020
Hi, I’m 'ameanartist' I’m looking to become a sub ummmm I’m looking for friends too so message me if you wanna talk, I would love to talk to people who love BDSM. I’m also ok being messsged for a dom/sub relationship if my profile interests you!